Chapter 4.

With Katsuki rushing back to Shoto's dorm they have apparently moved both of there dorms. Katsuki stopped outside of a door on it's own corridor Katsuki entered with a grin he realised that this was his apartment in the school built especially for him, meaning he was sharing with Shoto. Katsuki entered to see Shoto on the couch eating cold soba whilst looking through his homework, before Katsuki could come closer Bakugo noticed that he was with someone from the 'Dekusquad'.........DEKU. This actually pissed him of more than anything a fake alpha was around his omega. Now your probably wondering how do you get a fake alpha well Izuku was born and raised as an beta yet after all might gave him powers and the role of alpha it means that Izuku will never be a real alpha yet only other alpha's know this. Izuku smells different he is weaker as an alpha also he emit's no territorial pheromones. Now Katsuki was born as a purebred which is rarer than omega's being pure breeds both of Katsuki's parents were alpha's which is harder to mate yet it happened and it works for them. Katsuki casually sat beside Shoto Surprising both Izuku and Shoto- he hasn't yelled once yet. After awhile of discussion about there homework Izuku left in a hurry as he could feel Katsuki's murderous intent grow more and more. When Izuku was officially out of the apartment Katsuki looked at Shoto with a smirk letting Shoto know that he was about to be punished they have been dating for around a year now everyone was aware of it it still didn't calm his explosive anger though it did sooth it every now and then. No one could figure out why he was so angry other than the league as they knew it was due to the pain of having to keep his true quirk hidden and he was unable to use it once every two hours. As they say all quirks have an effect on the person once they activated their quirk on top of that he doesn't have the greatest home life.

Katsuki began the 'punishment' with a passionate kiss letting him and Shoto fall on the couch softly Katsuki got instant access when asking for entrance. Their tongues intertwined in a heated dance Katsuki having overwhelming dominance. Katsuki stopped and moved to lock the front door and carried Shoto to their bedroom this will be their first time together also Shoto's first time in general. They both undressed leaving there boxers on as soon as Shoto was ready Katsuki tackled him to  the bed lips locked for a solid two minutes until Bakugo pulled away to start kissing down Shoto's body Shoto was gasping for air as he started to moan softly. These moans became a little louder as Katsuki went lower down. Katsuki ripped the remaining item of clothing off of Shoto, Shoto then looked worryingly at his lover 'what was he doing?' was all Shoto could think until Katsuki leaned forward whispering "Are you ready~?~" Shoto looked the other way and nodded.

Katsuki gave a warm smile which was only reserved for Shoto which always made Shoto feel loved, adored as if there was no one else who mattered Katsuki then aimed and shot inside of Shoto making him a mess. Moaning at the sudden sensation with twinges of pain making the sensation more powerful Katsuki started to thrust slowly at first letting Shoto to get use to this new heat that started burning inside. With a bit of warning Katsuki went faster to a regular pace Shoto then begged in between moans as the twinging pain had gone "B.... Katsuki..... Go Har-.....Harder please" Listening to his omega the alpha went rough, fast. Later after around an hour of.... that. Shoto was asleep so Katsuki snook away to his 'family' they were expecting him to stay over for the weekend as he will need to go to work with them also for him to be there personal toy a punch bag or kick bag or whatever they would place him under. I believe the only reason they have kept Katsuki around was for the money they get off of him also a cover up for them selling his sister Hajora (not Toga).

Sorry it took awhile to post I'll try posting on Friday and Saturday as those are the only days I get free at the moment, Sorry.