Ghost Town

Yo guys NeroRomanleader here. So the problem here is that I'm running out of ideas for the story, which means it's coming to an end. I'm going to rewrite it as the beginning was done in 2020. Man that was a long time ago Im also gonna remove other characters. Saitama stays I'm afraid.

Shoto was staring at Saitama. His picture did show him as bald and his old picture showed him with hair the difference was unrealistic yet unfortunately it was real. Saitama cleared his throat bored of the silence and uncanny staring. "So Shoto Todoroki was it? The son of the ice quirk who married the fire quirk who held a flame for number 1 eh?" Shoto paled a little, his thoughts were wary. "Yes that would be correct." The hesitance in Shoto's voice betrayed too many emotions broadening fear. Now the situation was confusing so fear was expected yet this fear was for something else. Saitama leaned forward. "There is no reason to be worried. We are almost at my place." Shoto was confused his face portrayed it well apparently. Saitama chuckled whilst Shoto started to lose his sanity. (Just like me! Ck SHUT it. Yes Ma'am!) Saitama opened the car door to reveal a baron wasteland, scrapes of dark formidable times. This is the ghost town district Z the place where Saitama defeated the last monster to invade, it forced All for One to go in hiding. Although the place is baron there are a lot still in tact therefore the government hadn't stopped supplying water, gas and electricity in hopes to start-up and rebuild. That never happened as Saitama claimed the land, well was rewarded it. Shoto followed Saitama as he led him down an alley of broken buildings that leads to a street that was still in tact; an apartment building.

Up the stairs in the apartment complex was lush white and copper designed couches the floor was wooden with a gray carpet in the middle where most of the furniture was. Saitama chucked his body on the long couch with zero regard of his guest, falling asleep instantly. Not soon after Katsuki came in his knuckles seemed to be stained with a dark red substance. Unbuckling his suit, he stripped down till he was left strolling round in his underwear. Sorting the clothes in the washing piles and getting some new clothes. Completely oblivious to the flustered and embarrassed Todoroki that sat completely unmovable. Once Katsuki reentered fully clothed with a phone glued to hand he lounged on the seat right next to where Shoto was. Smoothly dragging Shoto down with him till they both fitted on the chair. More like one. Shoto sat there patiently trying to calm down and make sense of the situation. This was the man he gave his everything to, all that he is. And that man was a villain. Was it his luck? Shoto tensed as Katsuki groaned leaning forward to rest his head on Shoto's shoulder. Katsuki noticing the tension in Shoto's body. Katsuki then sighed in Shoto's ear sending shivers. Katsuki's smirk grew, "Oh Shoto~ You're not scared of regular old me?" Shoto swallowed whatever lump was taking his tongue. Standing up Shoto walked to the kitchen for a snack anything it seemed to get away from his beloved. Katsuki stared at the retreating form of his mate, Katsuki felt shocked at how his own lover feared him.

Katsuki hated this, Shoto was currently giving him the silent treatment. Katsuki the ever patient guy had already tried everything he could offer yet it changed nothing. So after some long hard thinking Katsuki came up with another idea to win back Shoto's affection; a declaration of his love and devotion. For this to work, mainly for Katsuki to not feel embarrassed, Saitama had to go to sleep in his actual bed. Katsuki felt better holding onto Shoto so he went behind Shoto and gave him the good old lover's bear hug. Shoto tensed more in surprise at the sudden affectionate touch. Katsuki snuggled his head in the nook of Shoto's neck starting slow trying not to mess up with his words Katsuki explained his whole life. After around an hour Katsuki gave Shoto a long lingering kiss on Shoto's neck leaving for him to digest a world of trauma dumped softly on him. Katsuki surprisingly felt better as he strolled to the couch in time to see a sleepy Saitama skulk out of the door to plop next to Kat starting a conversation. "So Katsuki what we watching. You improved any techniques since I last .... daw yo.. ?" Saitama yawned through his speech whilst Katsuki chuckled. " I did Uncle though the main issue is the switching time of my quirk. Plus we are watching the cooking channel." Saitama grew a smile as he looked at Katsuki delve into his favourite show. " You've always been obsessed with that channel. Glad to see somethings don't change!" Katsuki flapped his hand at Saitama causing him to laugh and focus on the show.

An hour passed and Shoto quietly tiptoed into the living room his face was devoid of emotions like it used to be when they first met at the start of class 1-A promptly called 3-A now. Katsuki stood hesitantly arms outstretched. Shoto's legs failed him. Katsuki took the force of Shoto's full body fall mainly glad to have Shoto back. Saitama was on the couch feeling like a third wheel.