Ohhh your Katsuki's Pet!

Key: When Katsuki talks it will be slanted whilst Shoto's will be in bold as I honestly can't be bothered typing there names as many times as possible as you want to know who is doing what.

Shoto Todoroki raced without a slight thought to Bakugo's room he knocked hesitantly then it hit. Realisation took a huge toll ' shit ' was all todoroki could think after he knocked. The door swung open startling the boy. Without thought Bakugo dragged the questioning Todoroki ' What was he gonna do? Is he gonna live? Why is he hot? Why is it him? Dad's gonna find out! ' He was interrupted swiftly with a dominant, passionate kiss that seemed to last never ending, Todoroki didn't want it to end. This was Todoroki's first ever kiss not only that but it was with the hottest, badass guy in school, the 'alpha of school' even the fact that Katsuki talked to him properly made the 'pretend 'beta's'' popularity skyrocket. Suddenly, Bakugo started moving Shoto slowly towards a wall----- the kiss became heated...... so much so that Katsuki started kissing his neck pausing for barely a second then asked like a god seducing a peasant ' can i my omega mark what now belongs to me? ' Shoto didn't even pause to think of the outcome or of anything really "yes " Katsuki turned Shoto around to face the wall, Katsuki wanted this to hurt the least he made sure that Shoto was in pure pleasure preparing him for Katsuki's own pleasure. Katsuki licked where he was going to mark somewhere hidden so no one knew that Shoto was his pet and was actually an omega he was actually smart and observant, he sucked the spot leading to Shoto letting out a small, hot moan which only turned Katsuki on more. Katsuki slowly bared his teeth and they sank smoothly into Shoto, this was a wonderful sensation that they both loved soon enough there scents were filling the room as they kept making out on the bed ( no one wanted to go that far yet ). Soon enough Shoto fell asleep on Katsuki.

Shoto awoke to a familiar aroma; a delicious one...... SOBA. This was the only way people ( other than Bakugo obviously ) saw Shoto show another emotion, it was a fun site indeed. Then Shoto remembered everything he rushed to the bathroom to see a hickey on his neck below that was the mark, he sighed of relief as it was low enough to cover and hide from others view especially his Father. The reason Shoto thought that it was all a wet dream was because he woke up in his own dorm though he didn't recall coming back it wasn't until he had a lesson with Katsuki third period did he find out that Katsuki took him to his dorm as to not look to suspicious to everyone else. This made Shoto go into another gay panic--------- he has Bakugo stuff almost since the time they first met.............................................................Katsuki Bakugo would have definitely saw them!?
"Shoto~~~" Katsuki hissed down Shoto's ear seductively. This made Shoto blush and slightly jump no matter how hard he tried to keep his composure his face showed the tiniest hint of blush. " Kitty answer " "Yes Katsuki, what is it?" "You know i was thinking about your.......collection~" "What collection would that be?" "Come on Kitty wouldn't you like to see the real thing" "T--.....that would be nice but we can't" "I'm not on about sex." "..........." " Do you wanna try pleasing me already~" ( Bakugo you PERVERTED SICK __*___rant___*___) After that comment Shoto felt guilt and a strong sensation of being 99% flustered. Why was he falling further how was he able to fall more in love.

Intercom~{May Bakugo Katsuki head to the Principle's office for a meeting! I repeat! May Katsuki Bakugo please head to the Principle's office!

Bakugo groaned and left his class on his way a lot of fan girls were calling to him as he passed their class. Once he arrived all teachers and the top heroes were there for the meeting. 'Great what do they want?' Principle Nezu was the first to speak he announced "I'm glad you could come Mr.Bakugo. We called you here for a matter of importance, it may seem personal but it's all for good... Have you found a mate? Recently?" Katsuki stared at everyone as he was now seated at the head chair, it took awhile for him to answer making everyone more anxious as they would hate to upset the strongest alpha in the school. Bakugo was top alpha of the ten alpha's in the school meaning he was the one everyone feared even the pro heroes were afraid of upsetting him. Finally Katsuki replied, "Yes I have found a worthy omega. However..." This scared the adults in the room even more, " If you so much as look or touch or even breathe the same air as him. You won't even be able to imagine what I'll do to you" There was pure hatred and anger in his voice, taking all the heroes and teachers by surprise to the point where Katsuki could sense there defence aromas becoming more and more heightened. This caused Katsuki to give the most devious smirk making everything worse. Once they had calmed down Mr. Aizawa was the first to break the strange atmosphere, *clear throat* " May we know who it is Alpha?" Katsuki looked over the group of heroes and chuckled his regular laugh making everything instantly go back to normal. " Of course omega-sensei." Without hesitation he blurted out "It's Shoto Todoroki!" it made him seem approachable and kind when he said Shoto's name making most believe that it was meant to be. Most did not include Shoto's Father - Enji Todoroki, " Why would you pick such a weak, hopeless omega like him" he spat out instantly realising his mistake. Katsuki stood up immediately and took one step towards Endeavor, everyone went to the other side of the room leaving a cowering beta on the other side.