||40||

Remo Marsi

"No! That's so stupid! I understand why he got caught. If you're going to dump a body in the ocean—this information isn't going to do him no good, he's already been caught" Tiana rants from the living room shaking her head disappointedly

Closing the front door and carrying the boxes to her I paused the YouTube video she's been watching for the past twenty minutes gaining her attention.

"Wow really?" taking back the remote she nudges me aside. "let's not get too carried away sir, we agreed to one hour of true crime and I do not plan on you ruining it. Come back later please"

'T stop being stubborn for just a minute and open the boxes'

"Only if you agree to fix my YouTube account on my phone"

'There's nothing to fix'

"You know good and well what's wrong with it" she mumbles picking up a box, peeling off the tape. "you don't want me to be great and it shows"

'Hush'

"Is anything breakable in this box?"

'No'

Flipping the box she shook it raising an eyebrow watching the items fall onto the floor.

"Awe this is cute! The inner killer in me is twirling"

'What?'

Smiling she ignored me eyeing the shirts, opening all the boxes except one she mumbles to herself trying to pick it up.

"Heavier than I expected" sitting it on the couch she huffs pulling back the tape. "I must be getting weak. Can you take it out for me?"

It's only thirty pounds

Nodding I took the blanket out and held it up, once she got a good look at it I dropped it onto her then left.

"Wha—Remo! What the freckle frack?" she shouts in disbelief

Rolling my eyes I held back a smile going up to my room, unbuttoning my shirt.

"You want me to come help take that shirt off? Huh, sugar face?" She yells

Only if I can do the same to you

***
Tiana Hendrix

"It's not that big of a deal"

"I don't know I don't want to overstep and cause trouble with you and your boyfriend"

Boyfriend? well Remo is my . . we never talked about labels. . . . I already called dibs on him so technically he is mine

"He'll be with us don't worry about that"

"Okay, I'll see you there"

Hanging up I wiggled from under the weighted blanket jogging up the stairs to Remo's room.

Pressing my ear against the door I knocked twice listening for movement. Hearing none I opened the room slowly calling out to him.

"Hello? It's Jimmy Johns pizza"

Shrugging I sat on his bed, finding his phone I helped myself to his YouTube app.

He programmed all the tv to lock all the channels dedicated to true crimes after five a clock, he says it's unhealthy for someone to spend all their time watching things like that.

He also thinks I have an addiction how weird. . .but if I did it's okay too no one is being hurt so it's fine.

Lost in my world I didn't notice when Remo stepped into the room until he took the phone out of my hands.