||54||

Tiana Hendrix

|the next day|

Last night Sienna and I hid from the twins, Siennas reason for hiding was because she didn't want to continue speech therapy. I'm hiding out of embarrassment.

Lauren had her baby and came home a few hours ago saying she didn't want to stay there another night. We spoke on Remo's and I's situation briefly.

"Sienna" Geovani shouts startling the both of us

"Gigi" Sienna waves shyly, inching towards the stairs

"Don't you dare" Geovani's warns

As expected she took off running down the stairs causing him to sigh in frustration.

"Why must the both of you make things hard for my brother and I? All we're trying to do is love the both of you" groaning Geovani jogged down the stairs after Sienna. "Tiana don't you dare run when Remo comes"

"I won't"

I need to tell him about the surgery

Staring at myself in the hallway mirror I continue to pen my hair in a low ponytail, a style that Remo loves doing at night when I'm laying on him.

Seeing him appear behind me I turned and apologized for causing him to have a panic attack.

'Baby, I don't want an apology I'm not upset about it' pulling me into a hug he pressed a kiss onto my head with a low sigh

"I do owe you an apology, I knew about your anxiety and still proceeded to bring unwanted attention to you and for that, I'm truly sorry"

'I accept your apology even though it's not necessary, may I ask what got you so excited?'

"First I need to give you a back story, the day you told me about what happened to your voice I started doing my own reach with Lauren's helped. Remember that morning I left with Geovani and said I was going to therapy? I lied, I'm sorry about that too. We went to meet with a surgeon in Nevada, long story short a nurse from his facility called yesterday and said you can get the surgery. It's scheduled for tomorrow afternoon. I was too ashamed and embarrassed to tell you yesterday"

Remo stared at me for the longest time in shock, raising a hand to his mouth.

"....I overstep didn't it?"

'No, I can't believe it's finally happening. Thank you"

"It was a team effort, Lauren did the hard part. I already spoke to Eli for you, he's giving you two weeks off. If you leave now you should have enough time to get comfortable in the hotel suite I had set up for you"

'Why are you talking like you aren't coming with me?'

"I wasn't sure how you'd feel after the news and from yesterday's events. Geovani will be there with you"

'Tiana you could run me over and I would still want you by my side, you're coming with me'

"Really? That's insane"

'Let's go home and start packing'

***

Placing my hand on Remo's I gave him a small smile watching as he tapped his knees looking out the car window.

Geovani offered to drive the entire four hours to Nevada, Remo has been a nervous wreck since we got in the car thirty minutes ago.

"Hey, handsome?" I mutter lowly to Remo

Pausing his movements he bowed his head inhaling deeply, slouching he exhaled slowing making eye contact.

"So you already knew what I was going to tell you, hmph. Do you want to talk about it?"