||29||

Tiana Hendrix

Holding the side of my mouth I walked into the house going over to the living room.

Geovani crept by putting the bags in my room, Remo sat in the gamer's chair not paying attention.

He knew we're here he's just so busy playing his game to knowledge us.

"My tooth is killing me" standing in front of him I blocked his view of the tv.

Nodding he leaned to the side staring at the tv he didn't hear a thing I just said. I repeated myself wanting him to ask why or if I needed anything but he just keeps playing his stupid game.

"Bet" nodding I went over to the plug taking it out the wall, the tv flash blue before it went black. "play your stupid game now"

Walking away I went to my room upset, Geovani was in there asleep on my bed.

"Now is not the time to be cute Geo, wake up and get out, please. Your twin hurt my feelings" nudging his leg

"I'll pretend to be the patient and mute twin, come tell me what's wrong Tiana" Geovani sits up yawning

"He calls me T, not Tiana, you've already failed"

"Do you want help or not?" rolling his eyes he watched me ty all the bags

"Yeah" nodding I gave in sitting beside him. "my tooth has been bugging me for a while, it feels like I have a needle in my gums"

"Have you went to the dentist?"

Staring at him blankly I got moving away from him.

"Geo I've been on my own for half my life. I don't have anything that can prove who I claim to be is me. I can't go there, I can't even get a normal doctor visit. I pay for them out of pocket while I'm there, do you know how much a thorough doctor visit is? A-arm and leg" pinching my nose bridge I waved him off. "I don't know how Lauren was able to set up a bank account for me, you need an ID number for that"

"It's Lauren she can do just about anything, she knows everything too. Ask her to help you get everything you need for visits like going to the doctor"

"What is she a genie that knows all?"

"You could say that" getting under my covers he closed his eyes. "okay I'm tired being Remo, I'm Geovani again"

Moron

"I can see why he never asked you to switch places with him. You didn't do a good job as Remo doofus, you were talking. He uses sign language" shaking my head I took the bags upstairs to Remo's room

Unsurprisingly Remo stayed in the living room restarting his game.

"Stupid freaking dinosaur! I'm stealing all your clothes and leaving you one pair of tighty whities!" I shout at the top of the stairs

Going into his bathroom I plugged in the tub drain, turning on the water.

I waited until the water filled the tub halfway before dumping everything I bought into it.

Stopping the water I used a wooden spoon to mix it around. Lighting the candles and dropping rose petals onto the door I sighed happily, I turned on the small radio he had on his counter.

"Let the games begin" smirking I bounced down the stairs to Remo.

Taking out my phone I went started recording us.

"Wassup A and R mafia! We're back with another banga!" smiling I sat in Remo's lap kissing his cheek. "I'm Asami and this is Remo. Today's video is going to show how much I appreciate him, well just a little bit"

Remo's chest bounced as he laughed silently pausing his game, putting his controller down he glanced at the phone then at me.

Taking his hand I led him up to his bathroom, pointing into the tub I told him to get in while I propped my phone up on his sink counter.

Raising an eyebrow he stares at the tub then me.

"I used four-bath booms to make it green, it's fine just get in relax, and pretend you're at a spa"

Or did I . . .

Side eyeing me Remo took off his shirt slowly, crossing my legs I looked away.

"I'm glad I got that on camera, my replay button is going to be broken by the end of the night"

Coming up behind me, I felt his hand brush against my butt. Looking back I watched him take off his pants stepping into the tub.

He's such a tase

Winking he smirked looking at me as I fought back my lustful thoughts.

"Anyway guys, this lil bath I made for Remo is a mood changer" turning to the camera I sat on the tub wall adjusting my hair. "Remo pose for my thumbnail"

Smiling I looked at my phone, I could see Remo smiling at me from my peripheral vision.

Why is he like this?! Who told him to be cute?!

"So Remo tell the people what you want" turning to him I looked at him funny seeing he was already staring at me. "what?"

Shaking his head he shrugs softly.

"Tell the people what you want, I want a nose piercing"

'I want a kiss' he signs looking at my lips then slowly made eye contact with me

"From me?" I ask dumbly

Nodding he tells me to come closer, inching towards him I kept glancing at him and the tub water.

He's going to be so angrily

That'll be my first kiss, oof

When I got close enough I kissed him moving away.

"Wow um that was new, you kind of threw off my video. You can um get—"

Grabbing my throat gently he pulled me closer, capturing my lips with his he kissed me passionately using his teeth to tug on my bottom lip.

Oh. my. goodness.

I moaned accidentally pressing my hand against his chest.

"I need to change my undies" whispering I stood up leaving the bathroom quickly, taking my phone from the counter. Holding it up I stared at my reflection in shock. "Y'all I wasn't expecting that, this was supposed to be a prank video not a video of our first kiss"

Exiting out the app I went into my room waking up Geovani.

"What?" He whines childishly

"We kissed, I kissed him. He kissed me! Geovani we kissed!" Jumping in the bed I shoved him until he got up. "his lips touched mines"

"Congratulations" clapping slowly he gave me a blank look. "did you do your prank?"

"Yeah, he should be a life-size Mike wazowski by now"

"I'm going to leave before he comes, although it'd be funny to watch. I don't have time to see an angry Kermit the frog"

We both heard a loud thump and stomping, Geovani ran out of the room then out of the house.

Remo came into view glaring, his face is red like a tomato, and his body is a pretty shade of green like beast boy from teen Titans. So cute!

Slowly I held up my phone taking various pictures of him.

"Awe I have my Hulk" smiling I poked his stomach

'How do I get this off of me?'

"Honestly I don't know, I didn't watch the whole video" shrugging I went over to my dresser taking out a pair of underwear and a shirt. "is your weenie green too?"

'See for yourself' he pulled on his boxers gesturing for me to look

"Oop you're nasty" moving past him I smashed his butt going into my bathroom. "maybe later swamp monster"

🌻