||46||

Even longer chapter

Tiana Hendrix

Checking my emails I stood up on the bed in shock, bouncing I screamed.

Remo sat up confusedly pulling me down beside him.

'What is it?'

"I'm going out of state! I got an email from my coach and I'm going to Flordia to compete against their state champ! Oh my goodness! This is big Remo! Like really big!"

'I'm happy for you, when is this taking place?'

"This week weekend—Wednesday is the day of my banquet so I'm happy I can attend both"

'Oh'

"If I win this competition I'll be taking their place on the list of champs—this is a lot of pressure—what if I lose? Do you think I'll get accepted to college?"

'Think positive'

"I'll try" rolling my eyes I laid on my back pulling him on top of me. "Kiss me"

Shaking his head he sat up checking his phone.

"Sugarface! Just a little tap kiss will be fine"

'Baby look at my lips, they are swollen because of our kisses and lip biting'

"Well I won't kiss you too aggressive, come here"

'No'

"Okay fine, don't look in my direction for the rest of the day, and don't try to talk to me. I don't know you right now" turning my back to him I played a game on my phone ignoring him as he tried to get my attention

His hands made their way into my shirt, tugging my bra straps he let them go snapping back in place stinging my back.

Groaning I rubbed the area.

Nice try

I heard him exhale loudly before laying on top of me looking me directly in the eyes, grabbing my chin he kissed me softly while maintaining eye contact.

That's hot

"See that wasn't too hard to do" I mutter licking his lips, staring blankly he bit my lip intentionally. "ah why would you do it so hard!"

'Why did you lick me?'

"Because I wanted to, stick your tongue out"

When he did I rubbed mines against his, he pulled away quickly.

'T'

"Yes, Puddlin?"

'Are you feeling alright?'

"Yes—oh I need to check on our son!"

Grabbing my arm he shook his head

'He's fine, I checked on him earlier'

My eyes widened slowly going over and hugging Remo.

"So you're not a deadbeat after all" kissing the side of his face I pulled away looking him in the eyes. "I'm so proud of you"

Smiling Remo rolled his eyes getting out of bed taking off his pants as he entered his closet.

"You could've changed in front of me, no need to be secretive. Acting like I don't know the color of your boxers" coving myself I laid in bed taking off my shorts tossing them onto the floor. "It's green by the way—and so is mines, what a coincidence"

It wasn't a coincidence at all, sometimes I like matching my undergarments with his boxers.

Hopefully, he doesn't think that's creepy.