Breaking Point | Runaway

(I will be posting 2 chapters every time, so yeah! Enjoy!)

[Current Time] [The Dreadful Day] [Izuku POV]

And that's what happened, after that, they started to bully even more, my so-called "parents" neglected me for 10 years..... 10 FUCKING YEARS!!! Thank god i have Ushina with me to train me and teach me all sorts of things, which somehow managed to make me a 5-star chef and have a buttload of degrees. That technically means i am completed with school including collage, but decided to hide that and just go to school faking it. The school decided to be funny to lower my grades cause they thought that a quirkless kid to be very smart would be outrageous, and they thought right. I hacked into their security and changed my "academical records" to be how it originally is. Right now i'm just staring outside my window, asking myself "When will i break?". Then the teacher came into the room, holding a bunch of papers on his two weak hands. God i want to leave so badly, i already know everything this place has to teach me. 

[3rd POV]

Teacher: Okay, usually i'd give out these so you can choose which career you're going to take......

Izuku: 'Is he really going to throw those?'

Teacher: But who am i kidding! You're all going to be heroes *throws his papers*

Then everyone started to use their quirks, except 5 people, you can probably guess who these are. 

Katsuki: Hey Teach! Don't let me and my friends hang around with these D-Listers!

Katsumi: Yeah! They're just stepping stones in our path!

Then everyone started to shout at the Bakugo twins, saying stuff like "You can't say stuff like that", "Screw you!" and more.

Teacher: Oh right, you 5 are attending UA right?

Katsuki: Hell yeah we are! We are going to ace that entrance exam.

Izumi: Yeah! And we are going to win it!

Teacher: Oh yeah, Izuku Yagi, you're applying for UA right?

Then everyone started to laugh at him, telling him that he wouldn't be able to go to UA because he's quirkless. He just slammed his head on the table, ignoring the insults and questioning why is he still here, then after that a booming sound could be heard, Izuku fell of his chair as an act, hoping it would work. Then he saw his bullies standing over him, looking angry.

Katsuki: WHAT ARE YOU EVEN DOING YOU WORTHLESS NERD! YOU CAN'T EVEN GET INTO UA IF IT'S POSSIBLE! YOUR QUIRKLESS!

Izumi: YOU USELESS DEKU! YOU CAN'T BECOME A HERO!

Shoto: JUST GIVE UP! YOUR NOT A HERO!

Teacher: Alright! Sit down you 5! 

Izuku: 'Thank god, i was going to beat their asses, and maybe rip a limb or two'

[Time Skip]

School ended as the bell rang through the school, everyone was packing their things and Izuku is currently scribbling on his notebook, about the possible information on the heroes, then his bullies then came up to him and took his notebook, he then looked up to them without any emotion due to his drawback.

Katsuki: I know your not going to be a hero you worthless deku so you won't need this *explodes it and throws it out the window*

After he exploded it he and his friends laughed at him, but then they noticed that he still had that emotional expression. He then smirked thinking that what he said was the best idea, but in reality, it's the worst one.