Neo Vs Aizawa | The Battle of Weaponry | The Fight PT.1

(Don't play it yet)

[When the entered the portal, Aizawa POV]

As soon as we exited the portal, i was alone, and i was in front of a town, so this is one of the places. I walked around to see nobody here, i still kept my guard up either way, i didn't know what to expect, i think they might have information on us and how we fight but we don't have any on them, except we know that big monster thing is with this "Kireina" woman. I went to the outskirts of town and i remembered my communicator, i checked to see that all of my teammates were still in green, meaning they haven't been in a fight yet. I walked and i saw the Hangar, which was near the ocean and some crates and containers, it looked abandoned, like no-one even came here once. I walked around and some fog comes in from the sea and it sets the mood and the gives the place the "creepy" vibe. I shuddered and ignored that thought and continued wandering around, i then see a large warehouse in front of me and i hesitantly entered it. I opened the door slightly and closed it and all i saw was a huge, almost empty place, with some containers lying around and the office and some higher ground, good i can use that to my advantage.

 I opened the door slightly and closed it and all i saw was a huge, almost empty place, with some containers lying around and the office and some higher ground, good i can use that to my advantage

(Use your imagination that there are some crates and some containers lying around ok?)

I walk in to see just bunch of more boxes and stuff, then i make my way towards the office, which is upstairs, but before i can even get near it, a flaming ball of flames is fired towards me from above. I somehow managed to dodge it but in doing so managed to singe my suit a bit, and i rubbed it off and it was still hot. I quickly looked around and i saw an pink umbrella with a weird design opened and i think that's where the fire ball came. Then i saw the Umbrella move and it's that girl again and she's on the railings! I'm screwed, either way, i have to fight or else i die.

(Now play the song) [3rd POV]

Neo puts her parasol on her shoulders and does a smug look, which made Aizawa more confused, then her face changed into a serious one as she charges at him by jumping towards him from the railings

Neo puts her parasol on her shoulders and does a smug look, which made Aizawa more confused, then her face changed into a serious one as she charges at him by jumping towards him from the railings. Aizawa attempted to block it, but when she impacted him, she shattered like glass, which made Aizawa confused. He was then tackled on the side by Neo, and nearly knocked back into the wall of a container. He stood up slowly and charged at her, but she just blocked it with her parasol and evading some attacks also.