New Teachers | Chain of Trauma

(Sorry for the delay, I might not upload usually, because of me going back to school so yeah. Enjoy)

(Also the vid at the top was the song i listened to whilst making this chapter, and no, i'm not a fan, just like their music)

[1 Week after they came back]

It has been a week since they came back to the MHA universe. So far, they managed to recover mentally, and it's still traumatizing for them to see 3 out of 4 of their beloved heroes die gruesomely. They still coped with it, and now it's time for them to head back to school.

Everyone got ready and walked out of the dorms and went inside of UA and headed to their class. They then sat down and continued talking as usual, but 2 girls stood out on their conversation.

Shoka: How can we get Izuku to forgive us.

Katsumi: I don't know, maybe we might have a chance if we try hard enough. 

Shoka: It's worth a shot, but... I pray to god it will work.

[With Ushina]

Ushina, who was still in her female form, and Kireina were sleeping in their beds, half-naked. Ushina's ears twitch as they heard a specific word and shot up from bed, and this woke up Kireina.

Kireina: *sleepy* What is it honey?

Ushina: Did someone say "god"?

Kireina: *sleepy* Might be someone trying to pray for good luck.

Ushina: Eh, whoever it may be, it doesn't matter. Fate has already been made and set.

Kireina: *sleepy* True, except us.

Ushina: Yeah.

Ushina and Kireina kissed each other for a minute and went back to bed.

[Back with 1A]

Shoka and Katsumi continued talking, until the door slid opened revealing Izumi. She was greeted and she greeted back to them. Izumi's chair was next to the two girls and she sat next to them. Izumi was a bit shy because she was the only one that Izuku or Ukaza forgiven. Shoka and Katsumi turned around to face Izumi.

Katsumi/Shoka: Izumi...

Izumi: H-Hey guys...

Katsumi: We need to ask you a favor

Izumi: T-That being?

Katsumi/Shoka: *doing praying hands* Please ask Izuku to forgive us!

Izumi: What?

Katsumi: I can't bear with it, i need Izuku to forgive me!

Shoka: Same with me, i don't know if i can live with myself anymore.

Izumi heard the desperation in their voices and sighed. She told them that she might be able to convince him and it gave hope to them, they hugged her and repeatedly thanked her, which also made everyone sweat drop.

Izumi: *getting smothered* Guys, please stop, the teachers coming.

Shoka & Katsumi: Oh sorry.. *lets go*

Shoka: Wait, i thought Aizawa-sensei is still healing from.... you know?

Izumi: *smirks* You'll see..

After Izumi said that, they heard footsteps come from the hallway and it sounded like it was coming closer, as it was going towards their classroom. The anticipation is hurting them mentally, they wanted to see if they got a substitute teacher while the staff was healing. The door slid opened revealed... Aizawa?!