Villains | Showtime

I HAS DECIDED!!! So the Yagi's, Bakugo's and the Todoroki's will not be forgiven except Izumi because Ukaza will understand why.

[With Class 1-A] [3rd POV]

It was a normal class, until Aizawa showed up in his typical sleeping bag, but this time it was different, it had legs! He was walking into class wearing his sleeping bag with legs, everyone was confused why he got that, until the silence was broke.

Aizawa: If you're asking how i got this, someone gave it to me.

Kaminari: Who gave it to you Aizawa-sensei?

Aizawa: Dreadnought.

Everyone: EH?!?!?

Aizawa: *sighs* I'll explain why..

[Flashback yesterday] [Aizawa POV]

I was jumping from roof to roof and i saw the one and only Dreadnought sitting on a rooftop and with earphones on i presume, i sneakily walked to him.

Dreadnought: I can still hear you with my earphones on y'know?

Aizawa: Oh, ok, i've think you've heard the news?

Dreadnought: Yeah, i was going to drop by there and get my license and become a Underground hero like you.

Aizawa: That was...... Unexpected...

Dreadnought: *chuckles* Let me tell you something Eraser, i once admired you when you were young and if you ask 'Why not All Might? Everyone loves him?' Well, he's just to egotistical, always rushing in without a plan or even thinking, and just shows off.

Aizawa: Well, that does sound like him to be honest.

Dreadnought: Oh yeah that reminds me. Here, you'll need this *gives him the sleeping bag*

Aizawa: Thanks.

Dreadnought: I know you sleep during your class, and if you wanna know how i know, well, i may or may not have hacked into your security and watched everything.

Aizawa: I'll inform Nezu about that. By the way, i may ask.

Dreadnought: What?

Aizawa: What's your real name?

Dreadnought: I'll give you a hint as an answer: "You seen me once". Well i'll be heading off, bye Eraserhead, also say hi to your wife to me, okay?

Aizawa: Alright, bye.

He then left and so did i, and i still have my present from him, which i looked to see what it was, which was a sleeping bag, but when i looked closer, i saw it had legs. I smiled a bit, but it was hidden by my capture gear. And i went back to my apartment and told my wife Emi about my encounter and told Emi that Dreadnought said hi. 

[To the Present] [3rd POV]

Everyone was in awe of the story that Aizawa told, but there two things that caught a few eyes and ears. The first was the hint, it said that "They've seen him once", but they don't have a clue what it is, but the second one was screamed by the one and only pink-haired alien.

Mina: WAIT!! YOU'RE MARRIED!?!?!

Silence fell upon the class..

.

.

.

.

1-A: WAIT WHAT?!?!??!??!?!

Then everyone started asking questions about Aizawa's wife, which in return, Aizawa gave them a glare with his quirk, making his hair float. 

Aizawa: Shut up and Sit down *everyone sits down and shuts up* Now, i ain't saying anything, but *presses a button* grab your hero suit and go to the bus.