Chapter 6

Thanks for all the support. I hope you will enjoy this chapter.

____________________________________

Revenge on him lingering in my head. Why is Soo Bin words kept popping up in my head. I shook my head violently. I'm slamming it down again and again, but my emotions are not going to dislodge themselves. They're going to drive me nuts. Make me a beast. But still, I hold them deep inside, close to my core. I want to get rid of these awful feelings, but I still want to hold them deep inside.

I ran downstairs as I just finished showering. I wore a blue blouse and some skinny jeans. I saw my mom and my sister were watching drama. They were so into it.

"Oh So Ye be a dear and fetch me some groceries" My mom turned her head to looked at me.

"OK" as I was nodding my head.

It's not like I have anything better to do.

I took my leather black jacket as the weather is kind off cold today and a white scarf.

_____________________________________

The streets absorbed the emotions in the breeze, the city as a steady and reassuring family. In the soothing light of the early days, the streets had the colours of artistic dreams, gentle and bold pastels.

As I was walking a could feels the relaxing cold breeze flowing through my long hair. The groceries store is just around the corner.

I felt a buzzed on my phone so I picked it up as I was walking towards the store.

Mom: Dont forget to buy sugar I forgot to put it in the list

So Ye: Ok mom love you

I was about to close my phone, I was walking rather quickly and lost deep in thought, I didn't even seem to notice the people around me. I then looked up to see a boy, at least one step in front of me, obscuring my path, my eyes widened as I bumped into him because of who he was. We both fell to the floor in a clatter.

Suho why is he here.

"Woah, sorry I-" Suho rushed into an apology but as his hand wrapped around the my waist and held me there, safe from falling, our eyes met for a moment and I forced myself to look away as my cheeks flushed bright red.

"Umm thanks" I pulled away from him.

"Wow fancy meeting you here beautiful" he said while his face was very close to me.

"Get away from me I am busy so buzzed off" I sigh.

"Can't a man be friends with a pretty girl like you" Suho continue.

I want to be far away as possible is it hard to ask.

"Who says we are friends you only know my name that's it Suho I am busy" I replied sarcasticly.

"Fine then" He said coldly.

I was still heading to the grocery store. I felt his present following me so I turn to face him but I tripped on something and fell. Suho didn't save me this time because he was on his phone. Rude.

"So Ye are you OK?" Suho ran towards me to see if I am OK. He looked so worried.

"I'm fine no need to worry about me"

"Are you sure because your knee is bruised quite bad" he replied still touching my leg.

"Yes-" I got cut off when he started to carry me bridal style and put me on a nearby bench.