Chapter 2

Wow thanks for the 100 reads on the first chapter. Thank you. So here is chapter 2 for you guys. I hope you love it.

_________________________________________

I covered my face with my bag at the cafeteria, and my sister and Yi Soo looked at me funny.

"Why are you hiding?" said Eun Ji, puzzled.

"What... I am not hiding from anyone" I said, but I can feel a touch of sarcasm in my voice.

"Then why is there a bag covering your face So Ye? " Yi Soo answered.

"Umm.. Ummm.. Please help me" I said, continuing to cover, pointing to Suho, who is walking towards our table.

"And why are you hiding from Suho then?" said Eun Ji curiously.

"I tell you later... I get something to eat tell him I wasn't here" I stand up to go and hide somewhere.

"Yes what may I help you" Yi Soo said looking at Suho. Suho is in the same year as Yi Soo and my sister but not at the same class.

"Nothing" He just walked away when he saw that I wasn't there.

"He's gone now" Eun Ji said, eating her salad.

I get up and sit back to my seat.

"Why are you hiding from Suho anyways?" Eun Ji asked again.

"Well let's just say we have a bad history with eachother"

________________________________________

" Class turned to page 13 "the teacher said.

How I hate math.

" I said turned to page 13...Yoo Soo Bin"The teacher pointed at the girl who is still sleeping next to me.

She woke up and I saw that she was pretty. Her hair was midnight black hair that tumbled over her shoulders. She have honey sweet lips. She had a rapture blue eyes.

"OK teacher" She said and put her textbook down and turned it to page 13.

"May I help you" She said looking at me funny.

"Umm nothing" I said and continued to looked away.

"By the way I'm Yoo Soo Bin nice to meet you" She said and offering a handshake.

"I'm Lee So Ye" I shake her hand.

Turns out that day starts off strong as I found a new friend.

____________________________________

"Oh your locker is next to mine Soo Bin" I said pointing at it.

"Yeah wow does this mean we most be destiny to be friends" She chuckled.

"I don't see why not" I smiled back.

I got all my stuff and  when I close the door Suho  was walking down the hallway towards us.

Oh no. Why is he following me now. Quick think of something. What if he recognised me. I don't want to be having that miserable life again.

"Umm Soo Bin if you see Suho please tell him I wasn't hear... Please" I said and begging her to help me and she just nodded.

"Thanks" And I ran as fast as my legs could carry me to the school gates.

I stopped running when I reached the streets of my neighbourhood, I started to walked back home. Suho at all the people I will meet why him.