Chapter 3

Hello my lovely readers here's chapter 3 for you. Enjoy reading.

_________________________________________

He so annoying. So he really doesn't know who I am.

"I'm home" I shouted as I unbuckled my shoes.

"So Ye help your mom out in the kitchen" My mom said.

"Sure" I run and help her reached the can on the shelf.

"So how school?" She asked.

"Mom it's fine don't worry about it" I replied but deep down I know I am not. My parents and family didn't know I was bullied in school during middle school. They all think I exercise and loose weight to be healthy they not wrong.

"So Ye if you have something hapenning in school please let me know" she hugged me.

"Thank you mommy" I smiled.

"I get up first" I said.

"Is your sister back yet"

"No"I said running up the stairs to my room and crashed on top of my bed.

" What have I ever do to you?"  those words came echoing over my head. Does he really not know who I am.

I was just staring at the ceiling, as if what I was looking for was right there. But deep down I was kind off feel sorry for him. Am I too mean to Him?he didn't recognise me. I mean I have the same name. That just it is not he doesn't recognise me. He forget about me. That's it. He thinks I am just a Nobody.

Let's just hope tommorow I don't have to see him and his jerky face ever again.

_____________________________________

On the way to school. A cool breeze brushed against my face as I walked out of the room. Inhaling a deep breath, I could smell the fresh misty air of another day. It smelled of minty toothpaste and freshly ironed white uniforms. I looked out at the view, creating a frown on my forehead. I could see birds soaring in the sky, chirping away. How I wish I could be like them, I don't care about the world. "Ding! "The doorbell rang, snapping me out of my head. I rushed downstairs, I'm on my way to school with a sigh.

I walked out of the door only to see my friend, Soo Bin, tapping  her legs impatiently as she shouted, "You're late! "Oh. She was waiting for me to go to school together. My stomach growled on my way there, non-stop. It was my punishment to wake up late and not have breakfast. I could detect the rich fragrance of freshly baked bread nearby, making my mouth water.

" I hope today going to be a great school day" I said as Soo Bin was walking with me.

"I hope so too" She said smiling.

"I hope you don't sleep again during classes"

"Well there will be no promises" She chuckled.

As we continued to talk we heard a noise. It seem to be coming from a motorbike. We turned our head to see who it was. Wait that helmet that bike I seen him before. He rode past us and stopped at a particular person.

"Who's... Is-" 

" That Baekhyun ?" Soo Bin said.

"How you know him?" I asked.

"Well he is one of the popular kids in school" Soo Bin replied.

"Hey watch where you're going" Baekhyun said and glared at Suho.

They stared intensely. Like they hated eachother.

"Oh Baek how about you watch where you're going next.. If there  ever be a next time" He rolled his eyes and walked away.