Chapter 14

Thank you for the support in this book. ❤️

________________________________________

I felt my cheeks are heating up with me staring into space trying to figure out what just happened. I touched my lips so many time to convince myself it happened but I don't want it to be. It took me a while to get back to my senses. I was sitting there my back leaning in against the door frame thinking about of what just happened.

Why didn't I slapped him or pulled away from the kiss? An unsettling feeling began welling inside me. What is this feeling that I kept on having?

I felt my chest with My heart is pounding like the persistent waves against the crumbing cliffs. In a way deep down I was kind of happy even though it got me of gaurd. I got up and jump on my comfy bed to go to sleep but I couldn't. I kept on having my odd memories flashes before me.

Flashback

Two years ago, I was walking to school. Students were staring at me weird.

"Who's her? " said one of the girls.

"she's ugly" said another girl as she stared at me.

"I think she's the new student" said one of the guys.

So Ye just ignore them. Let them be. But I know deep down I felt sad from their words. I looked for my locker in the school hallway. People still looks at me weirdly. I know I am not perfect, not pretty, not to everyone liking but why must they stare it making me uncomfortable.

My mom always says" just be yourself,Everything has beauty, but not everyone sees it... Beauty is not in the face; beauty is a light in the heart. So just be kind, people might be kind towards you"

I took a deep breath and walked to my new class.I was so nervous I thought I was gonna throw up again. I could feel sweat beading on my forehead as I walked to my new class.

I was so focused on my direction that I didn't look at where I was going, so I thought my body was losing control, and I bumped into someone who made me pause and stared at the guy.

"Are you OK?" said the person, and lend me his hands.

He's taller than me, with long, ash brown hair and light hazel eyes. He's got a thick, straight eyebrow and a slander nose. Though considered by many to be very handsome. Compared to me, a fat girl who just fell down on the ground was helped by an attractive man.

"Y-yes" I said with a stuttering in my voice.

He helped me get up "Are you new here?"

I just nodded.

"Oh Where's your class then want me to help you?" he said and I handed him my documents that shows what class I will be in.

"Oh your class just around here" he pointed to the left.

"Thank you" and I gently bowed at him.

"No need to be formal here if you need any help just tell me I will help I'm the class president after all and by the way I'm Kim Junmyeon but just call me Suho" He smiled offering a handshake.

"I'm So Ye" I shake his hand but I felt nervous with my heart pounding so fast.

"See you around So Ye" he wave at me as he walked away.

Oh, my god, my god. I felt my face blush as much as I covered my face with my bare hands. He's gorgeous, sweet and kind. He's so dreamy. I'm falling for him. No, it can't be that I've just met that guy.