Chapter 23

Thanks for all the support. I hope you will enjoy this chapter. 

_________________________________________

I woke up regretting of waking up. All those memories came flashing in my mind. The  sudden, every thought in high definition. My eyes take in every ray of light and without a doubt I know I've slept too long. The noises are of a day in full swing, traffic heavy.

I stretch my arms and yawn for a few times. I was a mess. My hair was messy everything is messy. I felt empty and sad. The thing is I do not know why.

Pick up my phone that was at my bed side table to see so many calls from Suho and text messages.

Can't he take a hint I do not want to see him ever again.

35 miss calls

43 text messages

Suho:So Ye sorry I really am pls can we still be friends at least.

I just ignored them.

I hate it. I have been avoiding him for the past week. It was difficult because I keep seeing him everywhere I go in schools but I managed to avoid him.

It's the Sundays and I am so tired and I do not want to get up.

"RING RING RING "sounded my phone that was beside me.

I heard my phone rang so I pick it up to my ear.

"Get up let's go for a lunch at the nearby cafe to make you feel better" My sister said at the other side of the phone.

Oh right she was running some errands for mom, buying some groceries.

"What makes you think I am still in bed" I said as I was still laying lazily in my comfy bed.

"Well seeing how you act for this past week I got a huntch... you were so sad down not your usual talkative self and you have been thinking about him alot " she stopped talking for a moment.

"No more laying around and also  doing nothing get ready meet me there" she said as she hung up on me.

" Wait wait Fine I will get ready sis" I sigh as I get up from my bed and grabbed my blue towel that was hung on my desk chair.

She don't have to shout Unnie I said to myself.

I hop in the showers. Shower water comes as perfect rain, warm and steady, awakening my skin in all the right ways. As my eyes were closed. I was thinking of all of the stuff that happened to me About Suho about Baekhyun and about everything else that  pains me.

About few minutes later, I got out of the showers and put on some plated blue blouse and black skinny jeans with a black jacket.

_______________________________________

"I'm here" I called my sister as I was walking into a cute little cafe that was a few blocks away from our house.

"Wait for me I will be there in a moment" She replied.

"OK" I replied by putting my phone in my pockets.

I opened the cafe door to see there are not many customers today. Oh well. I walked slowly  to find a place to sit.

As I was walking I saw a group of guys sitting at a table. I looked at them. Wait that was Kai. The guy sitting next to him is Baekhyun and the guy looking outside the window must be Suho.

Oh no... Oh no... What to do... What to do... As I walked slowly with my head facing the other side to avoid them. My heart was raising. I finally find a spot. The spot was way at the back prefect for me as I am avoiding Him.

Just a few minutes she will be here. My heart beats fast as I was thinking about what if they know it was me. As I was waiting I heard them talking about something. They were so loud.

"No that's mine" Kai said loudly at them. I was right that was Kai. I know him because he is one of those  popular boys in school.

"No you two can't have it that's mine" Suho argued back at him. They are just arguing to get the food.

"Oh my god they are just acting like children"I whispered to myself.

"How about this Baek if you date her the girl over there who is at the counter who is ordering food... you will get it... If ... Understand" Kai said to Baekhyun while pointing at the girl who was standing at the counter. (AUTHOR NOTE: yes this is one of the scenes in Baek fanfic.)

I did not manage to hear the last part as I  was distracted from a text message from my good friend Soo Bin.

Soo Bin: Hi So Ye how are you if you want someone to keep you company I will lways be there ❤️

So Ye:Aww I will sure too ❤️

Awww that was so sweet of her.

There she is my sister who was ordering food for us. As I looked at her I glimpse at Them. Why are they looking at her. Are they checking her out. Who could blamed them. My sister is so beautiful and pretty. I am always jealous. Well eccept for Suho with his face all swollen and sad.

I feel kind off bad in a way. I do not know why though as he did bad things to me but guilt or sadness or feeling of emptiness are kept in my chest for some reason.

"Here your food it is on the house... I know you have been feeling down lately with the whole breakup thing with Baekhyun and such... Well you in luck your big sister is here to cheer you up" She said smiling as she bring me back to my senses.

"Thank you for doing this" I said.

I watch the three of them walking out of the cafe and I looked at Suho expression again but I got surprised as he finally saw me and our eyes met for a brief moment and walked out.

_____________________________________

So Ye still avoiding Suho. Will she ever forgive him. Stay tune to find out. Vote and comment. It means a lot.