Chapter 15

I hope you all will enjoy the chapter so happy reading.

_____________________________________

"So Ye aren't you going back home?" Soo Bin spoke as we place our books in her  lockers.

"Well the thing is I fell a sleep in Mrs. Mihi class remember you weren't there because you were helping arranging stuff at the library... Now I have to clean the class with someone else who is on duty today" I addressed to her what happened.

"Oh you always focus and barely never sleep in class is there something wrong?" she started asking.

"I tell you later... I'm off now... It is better to finish this sooner" I stated.

"Bye call me when you get back home." She waves  farewell at me.

_______________________________________

Time to clean up the classroom, I said to myself.

You see a lot of chairs all over the classroom when you open the door, but they're not in their line. If you happen to be staring up at the walls, you'll see cracks above a broken lamp. Two shades of paint do not have a perfect line on the front wall. I say, some yellow paint goes to the white zone, and some white paint goes to the yellow zone as well.

If you turn your head to the left wall, you'll see some filthy and unclean curtains covering the air-con above two stained windows. Then if you step down to the corner, you'll see an old tape player on the teacher's desk in front of you.

There is another air-conditioner above an ink-stained board on the back wall is opposite side of the door. To the right of the board, there is a world map filling with ink lines especially on the both America continents. Thus, my classroom is really messy after school, but it will be a nice one the next day.

There is another air-conditioner above the ink-stained board on the back wall opposite the door. To the right of the board, there is a world map filled with ink lines, particularly on the two continents of America. So, after school, my classroom is very dirty, but the next day it's going to be a good one.

I took a deep breath and I was searching for a broom to start sweeping the house. Then I picked up the whiboard duster and cleaned the whiteboard.

I didn't get to the top because I was short so I tried it again with my tippy toes stills, it doesn't work.

"Here I help you" she lends me a hand, but I'm just staring at her not knowing what to say.

She's not that tall, but she's taller than I am.

She's got lidded eyes and long black hair. I'm never going to forget that face anywhere.

It's her. The girl that hate right after Suho of course. The girl that bullied me. The girl that I despised the most. She is here in front of me helping me, Yi Miyoung.

"S-sure" I said and let her take the duster.

I went to the desk area to arranged the tables and chairs. Out of all the people I would be stuck with why her.

"You're So Ye right?" She asked while wiping the broad.

"Yes" I replied still nervous. What if she remembers me.

"I used to know a girl with that name" she said.

"Umm well a lot of girls have that name so yeah" I gulped out of nervousness.

"You know she so fat and ugly... I can't belive she thinks she can be with him... Haha... So Ye I know you not like her you're pretty and all" She devilishly said.

I just paused and I could feel I was hurting a bit. She doesn't know I was her and that girl she just insulted was me.

"Is your ass jealous of the amount of shit just came out of your mouth? Or it  just you... Please looked at the mirror even I know the mirror is much more prettier then you" I said with a smirked and make her shocked.

"What did you just say?" She raised her voice.

"I said your just a bitch and goodbye I done my part of the cleaning you just run along with your big fat mouth and do your work" I replied to her and walked away.

I can't believe I did that. I have some confidence in me after all.

______________________________________

I raced to the school's rooftop. I was looking at the clear blue sky, and I began to recall the past. I realise I was strong enough to stand up for myself, but I was always hurt deep down. The sorrow inside of me was always there. I don't know what to do.

Before I knew it, my face was full of tears, like the water running through the salt drains in my open wounds.

"Fancy seeing you here" he jumped in front of me as I was sitting on a wooden bench, and he just came in and scared me.

"Move away you Jerk I'm  not in the mood" as I tried to cover my tears.

"Are you crying?" he said curiously.

"No" I denied it.

"You are crying" he said and titled my chin to looked at him and wiped some of my tears.

"There you're all good now if you need anyone to talk too I am always here" Suho said and cupped my face.

I just forze in place don't know what to say how to act.

" It's fine if you don't want to talk about it" he continues.

No, you fool, you're part of the problem. You're here adds to the dilemma I'm having.

"I got to go" I said, out of nowhere to get out of his sight.

But was stopped by his hands grabbing mine.

"Don't go yet but tell me what's wrong? Is it about yesterday? Please tell me So Ye" he asked me with a soft voice and I was trying to get out of his grip.

"Why would I?"

"Because I hate seeing you like this I am just worried about you isn't that a good enough reason" he replied still grabbing my hand.

I looked at him and he looked at me.

Now I don't know what to do.

______________________________________

So Ye just confess you have feeling for him and forgive him.. Sorry this is me ranting on the character that I created 😂 vote and comment it means a lot.