Chapter 29

I know it has been a long time since I updated this fanfic. I was so busy. Now I am not that busy. So I will update regularly. So look forward to more updates to come. ❤️

_______________________________________

"I'm OK" I said in between my breath as I was tired from all the running.

"That's good... No matter what you still looked the same and cute" the guy said and that make me looked at him and he looked at me back.

"The area is clear let's go" He offer his hand while still looking at me.

I grabbed his hands without hesitation. He dragged me, and we began running as he held my hands. My heart was pounding. My thoughts were racing. I wasn't sure how much longer I could go on like this.

I'm still unsure who this person is and why I let him drag me around like this. The fans are still after us, and we are fleeing away from them. He drew me into a tight alleyway.

I could hear my heart racing and his as well. He was double-checking the area to make sure it was clear.

"Are they still after us?" I inquired as I moved closer to him.

"Y-yes," he said, taking a step back as we were so close we could almost kiss.

My heart was pounding. My thoughts were racing. I wasn't sure how much longer I could hold my cool with a man so close to me. Who is this person, and why do I feel like I know him? This is the first time I've felt this way.

"You so cute you know that" He tilted my chin so he could look me in the eyes.

Here are the same feelings that I may have buried a long time ago.

"Now tell me the truth? Who are you? " as he opened his black masks and sunglasses.

I was utterly taken aback, bewildered, and confused. I'm at a loss for words right now. When I saw the guy in front of me, tears streamed down my cheeks one by one. Because I was shocked, I covered my mouth with my palm. It's Suho, it's him.

He's here, he's actually here. I checked him from head to toe. He was precisely the same as when we first met. His untidy hair. At the same time, he appeared to be both cute and handsome. I can't seem to take my gaze away from him.

"It's been a while... So Ye, I miss you "He said something that made me pause and freeze. My entire body is completely still.

"Suho!!" Someone yelled, interrupting the scene. That moment I believed would never come.

"My boss has called. See you later, So Ye "He said with a cheerful smile. I gave him a shy smile as he walked up to his group members and manager.

I was about to leave when I noticed something on the ground. I took a step toward it. It was a phone that was on the ground. Whose phone was this? I took it. When I open the phone with a background of Suho on it, I know it's his.

________________________________________

I opened my apartment door and switched on the lights to light up the rooms. As I was going in I  hung my coat on the coat rack and  I texted my dad by saying I am already back home and he don't have to worry about me. He can be sometime overprotective towards me. I don't think sometime I think it's everytime. It's fine though that's means he love me and he wants me to be safe.

Today was both an eventful and unexpected day. Who would have guessed I'd see him again after what seemed like an eternity?

My apartment isn't that amazing. It was just a normal size  looking apartment with 3 rooms. One of the room is the master bedroom, my room. There is a guest room. I used it as my work room and the other room is just the entertainment room where I put all my games in there.

My kitchen isn't that big. When you walked into the apartment, at the corner of the room that  is where the kitchen is. Than you walked a little more the living room there is a single couch  that I only have.

I take a seat on a couch. I took up my phone, which was close to his. I must inform Soo Bin of everything.

I attempted to call her. I know you're busy at work, so please pick up.

I dialled her number about five times and she never answered. So she's busy, I figured. Instead, I message her.

So Ye : I need to talk to you... It is very important meet me at that cafe.

________________________________________

At a cafe.

The aroma of coffee wafts through the air, beckoning my tired legs to come and rest. A metallic table reflects the sunlight, nearly blinding me for a split second.

"So Ye over here," she said, and I noticed her and took a seat next to her.

Few minutes later

"So you met him again and you had no idea he was a Kpop idol now," she added as she sipped her coffee.

"You know me, I'm not always up to date on the latest social media news... I'm a old fashion ... I'm simply concentrating on my paper and whatnot "I responded.

"How do you feel meeting him again after so many years?" she asked.

"The thing is we met by coincidence we were at the right place at the right time... That's all" I said saying that it was nothing special.

"What if I'm still here... I doubt he still likes me," I said.

"Just have trust that he still does, and you guys meet again, that's a start," she remarked, smiling.

"Let's hope so," I said.

"Oh yeah, the phone what now it's his," I remarked as I showed Soo Bin his phone.

"Simply hold on to it... Who knows, maybe he'll want to track you down after this... You, too, will be reunited "She made a joke.

"I highly doubt it," I said.

________________________________________

I was laying on my bed about to go to sleep. There was a ring on a phone. It was not my phone it was his. I picked it up to see the contact named

Baekhyun.

"Wait Baek" I shouted out of amazement. Is it really the same Baekhyun.

"Hello" I said with a quiet tone. I was nervous please be the Baekhyun I know.

"I am the owner of that phone your holding... This is Suho speaking... I know its you So Ye" He smiled.

"Suho"

To be continue.