Chapter 5

Here's the new chapter guys. Enjoy reading ❤️

______________________________________

"Look here Suho no I have my reason as to why" I left the store as his face was dumbfounded.

That make him think doesn't it. I left as he was stood there frozen in place because of what I said.

Surf him right for treating me so badly. I can't forget what he did to me and his group of friends. I was so miserable and cried by myself.

Flashback

"Where are you running ugly" Suho said and I turned my head to face him and his group of friends.

"To l-lunch" I feel nervous just looking at them. They are like the top notch bad boys or as for me they bullied me alot.

"Guys stopped her" Suho commanded them to stopped me.

He clenched his hand, and a vein popped out of his forehead. He was swinging his shoulder. I started to feel light-headed, my legs gave way, and I fell to the ground. My vision blurred as little droplets of sweat ran down my forehead. After ten minutes or so, I woke up. It was also to find out that all the cash in my wallet was gone.

End flashback

As I was outside, thinking of what I said earlier. It made me feel weird. Am I too hard on him. Plus he doesn't recognise me. Am I happy about it or worried about it. But I do know every time I met him I feel something down my chest. It felt warm and fuzzy.

As I was still walking thinking about that jerk Suho. I could feel water droplets down my smooth skins as I looked at the night sky.

Water droplets fall like they really can't think of anything else to do. The rain descended mercilessly into the heart of the city, knocking on the rooftops and turning the cobbled streets of the Downtown Area into a warren of slippery stones and clear waters.

The rain was something that kept my mind from buzzing, calmed me down. Waiting for the rain to wash away all the pain, I stood there, my eyes burning in the clouds, gazing at the beauty of the coming storm and the clouds of tears.

I didn't care if I was getting wet. Those memories also have an effect on my life. Know that I look different people have started to be friendly to me. I know it's a positive thing, but how people see what beauty defines in this world.

The rain had begun to fall heavily , and I really didn't care. I noticed that my clothes were soaking wet, including my school bag.

"Why are you the must annoying person I ever met... here or you will catch a cold"Suho covered me with his umbrella and smile.

For some odd way, those words made me happy and I just smile back. As I looked at him time seem to stopped just me and him. I could feel my heart beats so fast. His hair was draped with water that I most say it is pleasing to lookad at.

What do I do? I know I just walked away.

As I was walking away, I felt I might fall because of I wasn't looking where I was heading. So I tripped on a small rock. I felt off balance and know what will come of me so I close my eyes.

As I opened my eyes, I saw Suho's eyes in front of me. He caught my fall with his hands were on my waist. Now my heart is beating even faster. I could feel I was blushing so hard. I was really closed to his face. When our eyes lock, I felt something I don't know what it is.

I fake a cough "Thanks" and pushed him away from me.

"That's the first time you thank me" he chuckled.

"What's so funny" I annoyed by it.

"Well nothing let's go home pretty girl like you shouldn't be walking home alone... Where's your house I walk you home" he insisted. I looked at him unpleased.

"What if I say no" I replied back.

"If not you will be wet so just follow what am saying" he said moving closer to me.

"Whatever" I sigh and looked away.

"Cute" he mumbled.

"What was that?" I said.

"Nothing" He replied and smile.

________________________________________

Yes finally home, I ran up stairs showered and jump on bed and get my phone and called Soo Bin. I don't know for this few weeks we starting to became close friends.

"Hello Soo Bin" I said.

"Yeah" She replied.

"OK Soo Bin you know Suho right the guy keep following us that day" I said laying on my bed.

"Yes that handsome guy who is an older then us that what your sister said" She said at the other end of the line.

"Well I met him again... I hate him so much" I sigh.

"Well So Ye if you tell me why you hate him I might help to get rid of him well for him not to follow you that is" She replied.

"Really basically long story short I known him since middle school"

"Wait what why haven't you tell me this" She shouted puzzled.

"Well Soo Bin I known you for a few weeks maybe I haven't have a chance too... Anyways yes Suho we won't friends or anything but he bullied me" I continue.

"Wait Suho bullied you when you two were in middle school... If so why hasn't he recognised you"

"Don't freak out if I send you this"

Send a picture to Soo Bin.

"That's you... You were so different wow" her eyes widen.

"Yeah basically I lost weight and look like what I am today" I replied.

"Wow I am still surprise... I think I know what it is he just flirting with you because you are pretty that's all" She smirks.

"Soo Bin you know I hate his guts right"

"I know I know... How about this how about you get back at him like a revenge" She said.

"Are you crazy" with a shock voice.

"Think about it my mom is calling me see you tommorow bye So Ye" She said her goodbye.

I put my phone down and think about what she said get back at him. I looked at the ceiling thinking of him.

Flashback few minutes ago during the rain and Suho is walking me home.

"Are you cold?" He said with a worried face.

"I am fine" as I feel my body freezing. I know I was lying but I still hate him.

"Are you sure?" He said smirking.

I really hate his smirks.

"Yes I'm fine" I sigh.

"Oh really but why are you shivering so much" Suho said and force me to looked at him.

"Yes I am cold you got me... happy now" I yelled as he covered me with his jacket.

"There all cozy and warm" He said with a bright grin on his face.

At that moment I felt something that I kept denying as my heartbeats fast.

_______________________________________

I hope all my readers love the story so far. Vote and comment it means a lot ❤️