Chapter 24

I know I haven't updated anything I was so busy last week. So here it is the chapter. Hope you'll enjoy.

________________________________________

After that day. The day at the restaurant, I haven't seen Suho in a while even at school or even when I go back home. He barely around. But the real question is why am I bordered by him. It is clear I hate him so much I said it through his jerky face. But why he is still lingering in my head all the time. Maybe I am just confused. Maybe I am sad because my old feelings for him come crawling back. That is not it. I just hope.

Being sad is a book about what hurts you, and it takes bravery to read the pages inked with your own tears, which is what happens to me.

Sad is when the caring self needs healing, when it wants refuge and nurturing.

I felt my heart is broken but from what? I am still confused.

________________________________________

One week later.

At the hallway of school.

"Boo!" she scared me that make me flinched.

"Soo Bin you scared me" I said.

"I know I miss you... You haven't been in school for weeks now... I just miss you" Soo Bin said while hugging me.

" What everybody been up too?" I asked while getting my books in my locker.

"Nothing much... why?" She asked back.

"Well nothing" I replied while looking away.

"You want to know what he been up to huh Suho I am right aren't I"She said wiggling her brow.

" Not I want to know what Baekhyun been up too? Yes that's it" I asked her.

"Really now" she raised her eyebrow as she smirked. I feel like she knows me too well.

"Well look at him yourself" she said as we watch him.

"Hello ladies" Baekhyun smirked at them.

"Baekhyun where have you been you didn't came at the park you said you will come" one of the girls said.

"Yeah me too" another angry girl said.

"Ladies sorry let me make it up to you for a lunch together" the girls cheered while he walks away.

"Wait he's a player now... What happened... Is it because of me..." I said.

" That's him... he is with different ladies every week...he did change" She said as I still need to process this.

he  did change. few weeks he change. Who could blame him. I broke his heart.

"Come on let's go for lunch" She pulled my hand and walked to the cafeteria.

At recess, the benches in the cafeteria are never empty but not today. There is a lot of noise, and the canteen is in complete disarray. There is no such thing as a 'queue' at the counter because it is still busy with students. The majority of them yell to draw the attention of the canteen operators in order to make their first purchase. The operators are unable to fulfil all of the demands at the same time. They sometimes lose their composure and pull a long face.

"Let's get our food "as we lined up. As I was lining up I over heard a conversation from all the noise. I am quite surprised about how Ianaged to hear it though. Beside the point. I heard Suho was talking with Kai.

"How are you with Hana?" Suho asked as he sipped his drink.

"Fine I guest but she been avoiding me but I don't know why we were fine yesterday" Kai replied.

"Well you and me are in the same bout" Suho sigh.

"Can I have this" Baekhyun said as he took a fork and get Suho's nugget from him.

"Hey I was eating that" He said angryly.

"So what you guys talking about?" Baekhyun said as he sit beside Suho.

"About Hana" Suho said as he pointed at Kai.

"Oh who's Hana?" Baekhyun questions.

"Oh right Kim Hana my best friend since middle school and now Kai girlfriend" Suho explained.

"Why didn't I know any of this?" Baekhyun replied.

"Because we just became friends again fews days ago" Suho said to him as he looked away for a second and I looked at Soo Bin.

That was closed. I don't want him to caught me staring at him. We are in an awkward situation.

_________________________________________

"Did you know your sister Eun Ji is dating Baekhyun?" Soo Bin said out of nowhere.

"Wait what! " I spit my water to her.

"Sorry" I apologised.

"Yeah they are a thing now didn't your sister told you" Soo Bin said and make me wonder.

"Yes I think they used to hate eachother then they  girlfriend and boyfriend now I don't know how it sated it but your sister will tell you eventually " she said as she eats her food.

"Really oh" I said as I continued eating my sandwich.

Does Baekhyun know he is dating my Sister? Or she just keeping it a secret from him and me. I know she will tell me eventually. I know Baekhyun is a nice guy but he change and I saw him with two girls earlier. I will talk to her later.

_______________________________________

"I will be going home now... goodbye So Ye" Soo Bin waved her hand at me  as she walked out the door of the classroom.

I was packing my bag, as I was standing up I heard a door opened slowly .  It give me a slight flinched. I was all alone in my classroom. I lift up my head and saw someone  that looked  so familiar. He looked at me back.

"Hi So Ye it has been a while" Suho said still staring at me.

"It has" I replied with my body shaking from his present as I am nervous with my heart also beating  very fast.

_________________________________________

Haha I know I left it at a cliff hanger. So what do you think will happen next? . Do not forget to comment and vote. I really appreciate it a lot.