Chapter 30

Here's an update for you guys. I hope you all enjoyed it.

_______________________________________

" That phone you're holding belongs to me... I'm Suho, and I know it's you, So Ye "He cracked a grin.

"Suho," I was absolutely taken aback.

"So Ye... Finally I could hear your cute voice again," he smiled.

"Umm... Hello," was all I could say.

"So you're nervous because of me," he smirked.

"No, what makes you think that?" I objected.

"There's the So Ye I know," he said.

I'm not sure why it makes me happy and joyful when he says it. Maybe Soo Bin was correct. Your first love might be both your first and last love.

" Yeah, I'm still the same old me, stupid, why?" I screamed at him.

" I understand All I know is that I miss you... Hasn't it been a while?” With a smirk on his face, he said.

"Yes, it has," I replied unsteadily. Why am I so tense?

" You've probably heard that I'm a celebrity right now... What do you think?" He inquired.

"Great, I guess," I replied to his question.

"What's the matter with you? I'm still the same old Suho I was all those years ago," he went on.

"That's the point, aren't we... We... Are... Nevermind," I muttered, my words stumbling.

"What are we then? You already know I like you So Ye "He said.

As he stated, it brings joy and happiness  to my heart.

"You suggested a few years back if I answered your question about liking you... Well... The thing is I lied," I continued.

"What do you mean you lied?" He replied back.

"I lied about not liking you... Suho... From the day you asked me the question... I know I was lying because I genuinely like you," I said, tears streaming down my face.

There was a pause from both of us.

"I like you ever since we were  in middle school... My love for you never changed even though you change towards me but I bare with it... Then I met you again. But you don't know who I was. I tried to get back at you... But it wasn't going to happen when I learn that I still have feelings for you. The day you said you like me and to give you an answer. I was so confused so I lied and I was a coward to say What I truly feel towards you Suho. I really love you " I confess to him.

" So Ye, I thought you’d never say it. I’ve noticed you looking at me before, you know? " He replied.

" Wait you knew" I said.

"Yeah I guess but deep down I know you hated me even more... But do you still hate me?" he asked.

"No, I've given it a lot of thought over the years, so I forgive you, Suho," I wipe away my tears.

"Please don't cry... You're mine now, and I'm here for you...always," he says as he comforts me.

"No, it's tears of joy...I'm just delighted," I explained.

"So Ye," he said, calling out my name.

"Yes," I said.

"Thank you for making me the luckiest person alive and for giving me a second chance," he said with a smile.