Chapter10- Jealousy ruins everything it touches

Y/N P.O.V

Next week- Saturday evening 

Im going on another date, and Jackson is really something else I'll tell you that.

Flashback

I was at my locker trying to get ready for my next class while talking to Yoongi when I felt a tap on my shoulder.

"Y/N I know this is really random but I really want to take you out this weekend will you come with me"

I was stunned, he practically yelled and everyone heard including Yoongi. Yoongi didn't want to talk about our relationship and he never asked to be together so he obviously doesn't want to date. But yet I still feel like I need to keep this a secret from him because, to be honest, I like Jackson but I also like Yoongi but Yoongi doesn't like me so I just need to move on.

"Yes I'd love to"

He smiled at me widely and kissed my cheek.

"I'll pick you up at 7 on Saturday see you then princess"

And just like that he left me blushing in the middle of the hallway right next to Yoongi.

Flashback ended 

I was getting ready once again but this time with more confidence. I wanted to look my best and Jackson has made it clear that he loves the color black.

Flashback

"You would look beautiful in a tight long black dress don't you think"

I looked down at my body and looked back at him. We were sitting down under a tree at the park just enjoying each other's presence.

"Why, you don't think you would?"

"Well...... I really don't like to wear tight things"

"Why not?"

"It's just not for me, it makes me look....."

He looked at me and sighed

"You would be drop-dead gorgeous in a tight black dress just as you are every day, beautiful, and don't let anyone tell you otherwise."

"Especially through my eyes, your beauty is multiplied by 1000 so I think more than anything you would look amazing in a tight black dress."

Flashback ended 

I was blushing just thinking about it. I put on my black dress and looked in the mirror looking at my hair and makeup as well.

Hair:

Makeup:

Makeup: