Chapter 21- Solving problems or making more?

Y/N P.O.V

(bold Jackson, normal Y/N)

"So you mean to tell me it's safer to stay here than it is to go home? And what do you mean I'm not important?"

"You're not valuable to the mafia that was the point of killing you, the good part of this is they arent persistent on killing you but, they might try to kill you again. That's why it's best if you stay around me for a bit."

"Im offended"

"About?"

"Do they take me for a fool? Why arent I important? What if I wanted to be a target? It sounds important"

"I-"

"How can you make jokes about a mafia leader wanting you dead"

"I can make a joke out of everything, like the lemon pepper steppers you got sitting in your closet. You don't even have clothes to match those why do you have them"

"Oh these"

"They were a gift, they're the ugliest shoes I have"

I couldn't help but laugh, I couldn't even see I was laughing so hard.

"What's so funny"

That just made me laugh harder, eventually, I fell onto the bed behind me

"Hey!"

3rd person P.O.V

Y/N was laughing so hard she couldn't breathe or see. Jackson dropped all of his worries and ran over to Y/N. He then started to tickle her hoping to hear her beautiful laugh for just a little bit longer. And luckily for him, Y/N was ticklish.... everywhere.

"STOOOOOP I CANT BREATHE" she yelled out through a wide happy smile.

"You have to tell me what you said if I stop"

"OK OK GET OFF"

Y/N giggled lightly once Jackson stopped so she could calm down.

"You looked so sad when you were talking about the shoes" she paused so she could laugh "nothing really funny happened my humor is just broken," she said, then she started to laugh again.

"I laugh like a dying goose," she said, then she started to laugh again

"Are you high?" Jackson asked jokingly from his position on top of her.

It went silent, no laughter, no talking, they were just staring at each other.

"Maybe" Y/N then busted out laughing once again causing Jackson to laugh too.

Once they had both calmed down they made eye contact.

"You're really cute"

Y/N P.O.V