Chapter 6- A Kiss

"Open your eyes" 

Y/N P.O.V

Yoongi covered my eyes once we had made it to the park and honestly, the second he told me I could open I was so excited. I looked around and took in my surroundings. 

He always managed to find the most beautiful places

He always managed to find the most beautiful places. We had only walked for 20 minutes but he took me to a place I had never seen, it was like being with him was being in a whole new world.

"wow," I said, not being able to hold it back

I looked down and something caught my attention,

"Yoongi this is so sweet"

I had seen Yoongi around school a few times before I actually met him. He had QUIET the reputation.

Flashback

"did you hear Yoongi cussed out that one teacher this morning"

"Last time I heard he cussed out someone for waking him up in detention"

"What'd he get detention for last time"

"I think he got mad because someone was bothering him and he ended them right in front of everyone"

"what'd he say?"

"Chile I don't know"

A lot of people were afraid to talk to Yoongi. Someone woke him up and he cussed them out so bad they ran away for fear he would hit them. Needless to say, people talked about him often. He didn't even bother to address the rumors either, I don't even think he even cared. And, if he did we'll never know. Not only was it not a good idea to make him angry but even when he wasn't "angry" he had a cold exterior. If you bumped into him in the halls he would death glare you like he was gonna kill you. Overall you KNEW not to mess with him.

End Of Flashback

All of the rumors I've heard about Yoongi have been wrong. He is the sweetest, and most considerate person I've met in my entire life. And I just met him. I felt him come next to me and attach his hand to mine.

"Sit down with me"

He gently held my hand in his and guided me to the picnic basket, he then sat down and patted the spot next to him. I gladly took the spot next to him and looked at the scenery in front of me, like watching a moving painting. 

Yoongi's P.O.V

I looked down at Y/N to see her sparkling eyes staring up at the stars. The light from the moon and stars shined down on her showcasing an enchanting image that I was fortunate enough to have displayed in front of my eyes. I watched as her lips spread into a happy smile making me smile as well. A soft warm breeze blew past blowing her hair off of her shoulders and behind her, she didn't look real. With the light and soft breeze, I felt like I was dreaming. In the middle of me staring she turned to me and looked me in the eyes.

"The moon is almost as bright as the sun, if the sky wasn't so dark I would think it was day"

I couldn't help but laugh at how random that was.

"OHHHHHHHHH you got (favorite chips) smart man," she said the last part while making a silly face and pointing at me.

We got to talking and eventually, we started to eat the snacks I had collected. I was glad I was able to make her happy and it's not over yet.

Y/N P.O.V

I was finishing with my sandwich when Yoongi called me, I turned my head to face him and before he spoke he smiled at me. He reached behind me, bringing his face closer and closer to mine until I could feel his warm breath on my lips. He soon pulled away with a napkin in hand. He raised it to my face and wiped the corner of my mouth. I was silent, my heart was racing in my chest, and even if I had something to say I couldn't speak. His face was so close to mine.

"I have one more thing I want to show you"

....

"Can I open my eyes now? I feel like I'm being kidnapped"

No answer

"If I die I'm gonna come back to life sue and die again"

*Laughing*

"Oh so you can laugh but you can't answer?"

"You can open your eyes now Y/N," he said, and as soon as he did my eyes opened at the speed of light.

It was a water fountain surrounded by the pretty pink trees making the water look pink from its reflection.

"WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW," I said making him laugh.

I then got an idea. I ran to the fountain and splashed him with water. He looked surprised but soon his whole demeanor changed. He splashed me back but I dodged all of the water. I hit him with water and soon we were having a water fight in the middle of the small reserved trees surrounding the fountain. 

Yoongi's P.O.V

She was running around happily with a smile on her face as I readied my hand to splash her with water. But I noticed a small puddle on the floor. She ran to it and slipped but I caught her.

3rd Person P.O.V

Y/N's arms wrapped around Yoongi's neck and Yoongi's arms wrapped tightly around Y/N's waist. Everything felt right but, there was one thing missing... a kiss. Yoongi lightly lifted Y/N from the dipped down position they were in and held her close to him. Without thinking for another second he attached his lips to Y/N's in a sweet and passionate kiss. Y/N instantly getting the memo moved with him, letting him guide her through this magical moment under the stars. After a good few minutes, the soon to be couple pulled apart due to lack of air. 

"Thank you for making this date perfect"

Little did they know this may be the last perfect moment they have together for a while.

A/N: Hi everybody, thank you so much for reading I hope you enjoyed it. MERRY CHRISTMAS.(If you celebrate) I hope you're all having a good day/night and I Love you all. Comment any suggestions and don't forget to vote BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE