Chapter 16- The bag

Y/N P.O.V

I stepped out of the closet to meet Yoongi on the other side.

I smiled happily as he stood up and walked towards me.

"We match!" he said happily, making me laugh.

"Did you plan this?" I asked with a smirk

"Nope it was the universe," he said as he looked up at the ceiling with his hands thrown up in the air.

"Oh I got you something," he said as he turned around and went into his bag pulling out a little velvet box. He walked back to me and opened the box to reveal a beautiful ring.

 He walked back to me and opened the box to reveal a beautiful ring

"Will you be my girlfriend," he asked as he held out the promise ring to me

"Will you be my girlfriend," he asked as he held out the promise ring to me. I shook my head hurriedly like if I didn't do it at that very second my chance would dissipate. I had been waiting for this moment for what seemed like forever.

"I promise" he paused as he stood up straight so he could look me in my eyes, "I promise to love you forever, no matter what" 

I wrapped my arms around him and embraced him in a long hug before reluctantly letting go slightly so I could look into his eyes. " I love you too," I said, slightly muffled because he was holding my head into his chest. We then slowly pulled away,

"Oh Yoongi it's beautiful," I said excitedly as he slipped the ring onto my finger and pressed a light kiss on my cheek.

"Im glad you like it princess" he smiled "are you ready?"

We then walked out the front door and into the car. I wanted to ask where he got this car from but I didn't want to ruin the vibes so I just stayed quiet.

"Where are we going?" I asked the second we were out of the driveway

"I can't tell you, imagine how weird that would be," he said while laughing.

"Valid point," I said as I continued to look out of the window and guess where we're going.

2 hours later

We finally arrived outside a really fancy theater,

"Yoongi, what are we doing here?" I asked as I looked at the building in astonishment. It was huge, the roof looked like it was touching the moon.

"We'll just have to wait until we go inside to find out" he replied teasingly

He grabbed my hand and we began walking inside, he then opened the door for me and we walked into the huge foyer. A..... play? I looked around the huge main hall until I saw a banner hanging from one of the large staircases on the left side of the room. " Girl with a Pearl Earring", I had been reading this book and repeatedly talking about it for weeks. Was I really gonna be able to see the play in real life?

"Yoongi how did you remember-" I cut myself off, I was so amazed he was doing this for me.

"I listen to everything you tell me, how could I forget?" he said with a mischievous smile,

"And I bought you something" he reached in his back pocket and handed me a black velvet bag. Excitedly I opened it and pulled out a pair of red and gold opera binoculars.

"Oh, Yoongi there so cute," I said as I looked at them in pure bliss.

How did he know I would like this sort of thing? That's when I remembered,

"If I ever went to a play or an opera I would wear those fancy glasses that you see in those old movies. You know those? The ones the old ladies wear"

Yoongi manages to remember things I say that I don't even remember.

"Wow, thank you," I said happily as I gave him a hug,

"This is so sweet of you," I said into his shoulder as I continued to hold his body close to mine.

"Let's go it's about to start"

Skip to the endo of play

Needless to say, I LOVED it, it was everything I could ever dream of. Yoongi looked like he enjoyed it too, he had a little smile on his face the whole time.

We then got back in the car and headed home. In the midst of my happiness, I had an intrusive thought and I was trying so hard not to think about this but I can't help myself.

Flashback to earlier this afternoon

Yoongi was in the shower and I was blasting music and dancing around while attempting to clean my room though, dancing was definitely my main focus.

"Fancy you, youuuuuuuuuu" I sang out while I tried to get everything from under the bed. That's when I hit something hard as a rock. I pulled the heavy bag until it was in my lap and tugged at the zipper. It was a bag filled with money, I couldn't help but audibly gasp. Where did this come from? But I didn't have any time to think about it, the faucet turned off, he's getting out of the shower. I quickly closed the bag and shoved it back under the bed right along with all of the other stuff I pulled from right there so it looked like I hadn't cleaned or looked under the bed at all. I then stood up and started to sweep.

"Hey princess Oh, let me get it" he quickly grabbed the broom from my hands and swept for me, pushing the bag further underneath the bed. He's lying to me. Where is that money from?

A/N: Hi guys thank you so much for reading. I really hope you enjoyed it and I hope your all have a good day. Please don't forget to vote and comment. I love you guys, see you next time.