Chapter 17- Get out

Yoongi P.O.V

Y/N was in the shower and I was sitting on the bed counting the money I still had. I hadn't really noticed how much money I took until I came home and counted it. I had already spent 10,000 dollars and I still had a lot left. I began to put it away when I heard a loud bang come from right next to me. I looked to my left to see Jackson standing in front of the open window pointing a gun straight at me.

"Yoongi what was that?" Y/N yelled from the bathroom, still in the shower.

Jackson looked at me with a face of pure disgust sat on his face.

"Tell her it was nothing"

I rolled my eyes but I did it anyway, "I just dropped something it's ok princess" I said back, enjoying the metaphorical smoke coming out of Jackson's ears at the nickname.

"Oh ok, be careful Yoongles"

I looked back over at Jackson, what are you doing here, and why are you pointing a gun at me.

"You stole this money from the bank didn't you?" he lowered his gun.

"Yeah, so?" I said nonchalantly, trying not to let him know how nervous I was.

"Y/N doesn't know huh?"  he said with a smirk on his face, "I wonder how she'd feel if she knew was dating a lying thief," he said as he let out a chuckle.

"Why are you here," I said starting to get annoyed.

On the same night you robbed the bank we robbed the same bank and we've been trying to track down this money for weeks.

"Who is we," I asked 

"What's my last name Yoongi?"

I looked him up and down,

"Bennet-" I gasped, the most feared mafia leader's son is Jackson?

"Well would you look at that, you think she'd leave me for a man who's the son of the infamous убийца человека (human killer)" I couldn't even stop myself from laughing.

"At least im not a murderer" in a second I was on the ground, he punched me in the jaw. 

I looked up to see him pointing the gun directly at me once again.

"Don't disrespect me Yoongi, 'll kill you right here"

"Really? Your gonna kill me in her bedroom while she's in the shower? Yeah, I bet she'd love you after that." I replied, taunting him.

"Kill me, I bet she'd run right into your arms," I said, never letting my smile leave my face.

"Get out," he said firmly.

"What?"

"Get out and never speak to Y/N again or I promise you'll be dead" just as he said that the faucet turned off, she was coming out any second, and if I don't go now she's gonna open that door and find me dead. So I left. 

Jacksons P.O.V

I watched Yoongi with a stone-hard facial expression and a scared mind. I wasn't expecting him to leave at all, I thought I was gonna have to kill him. And if I did, Y/N would instantly know it was me and she'd hate me. But, the second the water stopped he looked at the door frantically, got up, and left as quickly as I had come. He didn't leave so he didn't die, he left so that Y/N didn't have to see him dead. However, there was no time to think about anything that just happened, I need to leave before-

"So this is love mhmhmhmhm, So this is lovvvvvvve" Y/N sang happily as she exited the bathroom.

If I leave now shell hear me I need to hide. I quickly ducked down beside her bed and waited for her to leave the room.

"Baby," she said while looking around

"Yooooooongles" she called out again, she then let out a loud sigh 

"Where did he go," she said to herself as she walked around the room.

My heartbeat intensified as I listened to her footsteps, she's getting closer. I was thinking of excuses to say when she finds me but soon enough her footsteps stopped. And her bedroom door busted open.

Y/N P.O.V

My mother who I hadn't seen since that night busted through my bedroom door and fell to the ground with a bang.

"Useless ass bitch, help me up" she slurred as I reluctantly helped her off of the floor. 

Once she was up she looked me up and down before scowling,

"What the fuck are you wearing" "Do you have a boy in here, you slut" she said as she stumbled around my room.

"Janet you're drunk it'd be good for you if you went to sleep"

"Don't tell me what to do you slut I know what's good for me" she retorted 

"And put on some damn clothes, I told you you're too fucking fat to be wearing this shit." "Men don't like that," she said,  barely audible as she walked towards me.

"Janet why do you talk to me like this," I said close to tears. I can't take this anymore.

"WHAT DID I EVER DO TO YOU" I yelled with tears streaming down my face.

SLAP

She slapped me so hard I fell to the floor with a thud,

"Who the fuck do you think you're yelling at"

She then kicked me in my stomach

"You were born that's what you fucking did, and you haven't died yet. The day you die I'll celebrate till then your a pain and nothing else. Every day I regret you, your useless, you'll never amount to anything, and your ugly." she said before stumbling out of the rooms and into her own, slamming the door behind her. The second she left I wrapped my arms around my knees and held them to my chest as I continued to cry. 

"Yoongi" I squeaked out wishing he was here with me, but he wasn't.

Jackson's P.O.V

I know what I have to do, I jumped out of the tree and landed on my feet. I then looked up at the house and frowned.

Why did she open up to him and not me when I'm the one who can solve all of her problems.

A/N: Hi guys! Thank you so much for reading. I love you all and I hope you having a good day/ night. If you enjoyed please comment and don't forget to vote! BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE