Chapter 2- A never-ending hell

Y/N P.O.V

Finally, school is over but I have no plans of going home. My parents don't care where I am so why would I go home. The bell rang and I left school and went to work. Yes, I have a job that neither of my parents know about. I have to be able to afford clothes and food seeing as home is not where I can get that from. I walked about an hour before I made it to the Cafe. I instantly got to work doing the cashier. Customers were flooding in the place like crazy today making my job 1000 times harder because I'm the only one doing the cashier. But even though I was busy I managed to see someone out the corner of my eye. My mom was walking in with a man I had never seen before. Quickly, I reached for the scissors in my drawer and cut my hand.

"Ah" I yelped while holding my bleeding hand.

"Oh my God Y/N go to the back and put on a bandage I'll cover for you until you come back," my coworker said.

I thanked him and ran to the back before my mother made it in the Cafe. I watched closely as she ordered two drinks with a huge smile on her face. The man was old and wore a baby blue tailored suit. My mother was dressed in designer head to toe, hair curled perfectly, and a full face of makeup on. Looking at them made something in my mind click, does she have a sugar daddy? He slipped his hand around her waist and whispered something in her ear. Once they got their drinks they left, I watched them leave carefully with disgust. My mother has a sugar daddy and she's an escort. There is nothing wrong with being either of those things but my mother is married and fails to take care of her child. My father didn't know and I'm not telling him. He doesn't deserve to know, seeing as he's been fucking his secretary at our house in my parent's bed. Why are they even married?

"Y/N are you almost done with that hand" my coworker yelled from the front. I looked down to see blood flowing out of it making me cringe. I shouldn't have cut so deep.

"Yeah, one second," I said back before cleaning up. I walked back to the front and started working again this time I worked beside my coworker Ashton.

"Could your fat ass get my order right for once" the lady yelled.

"Ma'am your order is correct," I said as I showed her the order.

"That's not what I said you fucking idiot I said-" she was cut off.

"Hey Ma'am I know you're upset but your behavior is out of line" Ashton voiced.

I wasn't even paying any attention to what she was saying. It had no effect on me, I guess it because I hear it all the time. She looked at him and instantly her eyes softened, almost in a flirtatious way.

"Sir I'm so sorry I was just frustrated do you mind checking my order for me," she said while slowly leaning over the counter. Ashton visibly rolled his eyes but he looked at the order with me.

"Ma'am everything is correct," he said blatantly.

"Oh ok if you say so," she said why slipping him a piece of paper I assumed was her number. She then took her drink and left, making sure to sway her hips as she exited the small cafe. I watched as Ashton angrily balled up the paper, tossing it in the trash.

"Hey, are you ok" he spoke softly.

"Yeah I'm fine," I said in a nonchalant tone. It felt like someone took numbing gel and put it on my heart. It doesn't even hurt, I'm just tired.

*****skip to end of work day*****

I walked into my empty house and locked the door behind me. I couldn't possibly be happier, nobody is home. I sat down and enjoyed the silence, soon falling asleep.

"GET THE FUCK UP YOU FAT SLUT"

I was awoken from my peaceful sleep by the devil herself.

"I have a man over and you dress like this," she said in a low intimidating voice.

"I have on jeans and a t-shirt" I was able to say before her hand came crashing down on my face.

"I didn't ask what you were wearing I have eyes and I can see you're dressed like a hoe. I've always hated you, trying to steal my fucking man. Get yo ass to your room" she said harshly.

I ran to my room with tears threatening to fall down my face, not letting them until my bedroom door closed. I sat on the edge of my bed and tried to calm down. 'Why does she treat me like this' I thought to myself. I could hear her loud fake laugh along with the strange man's talking echoing through the house. That was until chaos broke out and the whole night fell to pieces.

(Dad normal mom bold)

"WHO THE FUCK IS THIS" my father yelled as he walked into the house.

"None of your business get out"

"YOU'VE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME THIS IS MY HOUSE"

"OK? Look, let me finish and we can talk about this la-"

SLAP

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN FINISH. WHAT ARE YOU, SOME TYPE OF SLUT"

"IM NOT A FUCKING SLUT IM AN ESCORT AND IF YOU HAD A GOOD JOB I WOULDN'T HAVE TO DO THIS SO WHY DONT YOU LEAVE "

I could hear them yelling until my father left and my mother continued doing..... whatever.

I was tired and the lewd noises coming from downstairs wouldn't let me sleep. So, I grabbed my sweatshirt, climbed out of my window, and let the cold wind hit my face and arms. I didn't know where I was going but I know I'm not going back there for a while. My life truly is a never-ending hell.

A/N: Hiiiiiii thank you so much for reading. I hope you're having a good day /night. Don't forget to vote and comment any suggestions BYEEEEEEEEEE I LOVE YOU ALL

Word Count: 1043