Chapter 22- A gunshot

Y/N P.O.V 

I frantically grabbed my phone and ran out of the house with Jackson not too far behind me.

"Y/N where are you going"

"LEAVE ME ALONE," I said as I ran out of the house and slammed the door behind me.

"WHEREVER YOU GO I'LL FIND YOU, DONT THINK YOU CAN HIDE FROM ME"

2 hours later,

I paced around my room and considered my options. I need to find Yoongi but I have no idea where he is. Soon I realized there is no time to think because Jackson is out there and he's angry. If he finds Yoongi before I do, he's gonna kill him. I ran down the stairs and out of the house, I then went to the gas station. But not before stopping by my father's room for something, something I hope I don't need and won't use.

"Hey young lady can I help you," a man said as I wandered around the gas station in the rain looking for a car with keys in it. Needless to say, I ignored him. I was starting to give up hope, there was no car with keys left in it, what am I gonna do.

"Aye lil girl"

I turned around to see I was being approached by 3 men in a bright red truck, it had huge wheels and shiny rims I could tell were new.

"What's a sexy young thing like you doing out here so late"

This is my chance. I took a step towards them, almost falling in the process.

"Can you buy me another drink?" I slurred as I leaned on the window of their car.

"Yo she's wasted get her to come in the car"

"I wanna don't wanna come in your car tho, I'd rather cum on something else"

"Is that right sweetheart? Get in and we'll make sure that happens"

I giggled lightly and got in their car carelessly stumbling as I did so, they then quickly sped off.

"I watched out of half-closed eyes as he sprinkled some white powder in a drink, probably Rohypnol

"Here princess"

I internally cringed at the name but none the less I took the smallest sip possible from the can making sure the two men next to me saw it went in my mouth.

"get out of the car"

They all stopped what they were doing and looked at me,

"Woah princess I don't know what you're trying to do but we aren't scared, I get what I want."

I took a deep breath and drew my gun,

"Pull over and get out now"

"You ain't gone shoot," he said, mocking me "Do it princess I dare you"

I aimed the gun at the window shield and shot at it,

"Pull over and get the fuck out of the damn car"

"Yo dude just pull over" the guy next to be said

"No, I ain't to bitch she ain't gone do shit"

I shot another whole in the window next to me,

"Dead or alive you'll still be a bitch"

"PULL OVER," the one talking before said as he looked around frantically

Finally, his friend pulled over and I climbed into the front seat. They stood on the side of the road staring at the car. I couldn't help but watch as the one driving walked towards me with his fists balled.