Chapter 9

In the last zone, Yena and Yujin was left with four other players, in short there is still a squad left.

Yena surprisingly killed the three and Yujin got the last one making them the winners

"WINNER WINNER CHICKEN DINNER!" Yujin shouts as she stood up and dance randomly and Chaewon just laughed at her.

The doorbell rings.

"I'll get it" Yena told the two and went to the door

"Here you go guys!" Yena put the three boxes of pizza, two boxes of flavored chicken and a big bottle of cola

"Wow!" Yujin exclaimed

"You must be hungry Yujinnieee~ so I bought food for us" Yena said and pulled Chaewon with them.

They happily devoured the food and they chit chat while they're resting.

"Yujin ah, wanna go to my house?" Yena asked Yujin and this time they are going to play with Chaewon.

"Why?" Yujin askes and ate the last part of her pizza

"I have a game room there, let's play there!" Yena said excitedly.

"You're coming with us right?" Yujin pointed at Chaewon and Chaewon just nodded.

"Ya, she's older than you" Yena said and Yujin apologized to Chaewon.

-

They arrived at Yena house which is quite big for her because she lives alone.

"I'll order our dinner for later" Yena said and ordered foods from her phone while Yujin and Chaewon roamed around the house.

"Let's go to my game room!" Yena said excitingly and pulled the other two with her.

They entered the game room which Yena earned a lot of Wows and gasps from the other two.

"Wait is this real????" Yujin asked as she happily plopped down on one of the chair.

-

-

"Let's go and play something else, we'll play PUBG later!!" Yujin said her eyes wander from the screen in front of her.

-

Wonyoung's POV

Finally the class ended and she saw Yuri waiting for her.

"Yuri Unnie let's go"

"Wanna go get some ice cream?" Yuri unnie asked me.

"Sure why not"

We arrived at the ice cream store and Yuri Unnie said its her treat so I just agreed.

"Here's your mint choco ice cream" Yuri Unnie said and hand me the ice cream and sat down infront of me.