Chapter 11

The morning came and those three pairs are still asleep clinging on the person beside them.

-

Yulyen's room

Yena was still asleep, hugging yuri tight then Yuri wakes up after few minutes.

Yuri took a quick glance at the clock beside the bed.

"7:53.." In a sleepy voice, Yuri said and turned her attention to her sleeping girlfriend who is beside her, softly snoring.

Yuri released a soft chuckle as she watch her girlfriend sleep.

Yuri stayed with her girlfriend for a few minutes until she knows that she already needs to get up.

"Babe.." Yuri cupped Yena's cheeks as she slightly squeezed her cheeks.

"You're lips are really cute hmm?" Yuri cutely said and gave Yena a soft kiss on her plump lips.

Suddenly, Yena pouted her lips and moved more closer to Yuri and said.

"More please..."

The action surprised Yuri but eventually leaned to Yena and gave her what she wanted.

"It's time to get up now my bae" Yuri said and attempted to sit up but Yena pulled her down with her and locked Yuri in her arms.

"Not yet my love, give me few more minutes" Yena said and trapped Yuri beside her.

Yena tried to give kisses to Yuri but Yuri simply ignored her because once Yena gets what she wants, she's making the most out of it and Yuri is actually fine with that but not in her cousin's house with few more girls around.

You know what I mean right?

"Yenaaaa, stop it" Yuri tried to move away from her girlfriend because she's going to make a breakfast for the girls.

"Okay, just give me my morning kiss my baby" Yena cutely requested and Yuri knows that she cannot ignore the girl's request because she really love this ducky so much.

Yuri gave in and moved closer to Yena to give her the morning kiss she requested.

Yuri was about to break the kiss but Yena carefully held the back of her head trying Yuri to stay still.

'Oh gosh Yena.' Yuri thought.

Yena gently pulled Yuri closer to her body as she make out with her girlfriend.

And Yuri as a whipped person for Yena, she just let Yena do what she wanted.

When Yena broke the kiss, Yuri quickly slapped her arm that made Yena groan in response.

"What are you doing???!" Yuri sternly scold Yena as quiet as possible because she knows that her cousin is still sleeping and possibly wakes up at lunch.

"What?" Yena innocently asked.

"Yena,  you know we cannot do it here. My cousin is still a baby and her girlfriend is also a baby" Yuri said while attempting to stand up.

"One last hmm?" Yena quickly said and pulled Yuri to her and she sat her up in her lap. Yena moved her lips while she keeps her girlfriend calm.

As I said, Yuri as a whipped person for Yena, she just let the girl do what she wants.

Yena slowly roamed her hands and slightly squeezed Yuri's bum. Yuri let out a soft moan and that time she suddenly remembered that she's in her cousin's house. She broke the kiss and slapped Yena's arm.