Chapter 5

Yujin's POV

I ordered a slice of cake and started eating.

This is incredibly good.

Now I remembered how Wonyoung food taste so different. Now I mean is.. different from what I cook everyday, like come on.. I barely taste home made foods. I always order or just prepare myself an instant food.

And now that I tasted Wonyoung's food, I don't think I can get over it. Its just so delicious.

I'm getting addicted to her...

Food.. c'mon she's my friend.

That's a good thing isn't it?

I wonder what Wonyoung is doing this time.

Did she ate already?

Or no?

Or maybe she's at home cooking delicious food again..?

Before I even notice that I was about to take another bite of the cake... I didn't saw any traces of the cake.

Alright I've been thinking about Wonyoung these days..

I ain't crushing on her right?

I stood up and went out, I started walking home. I admire the place, but then someone just ruined it by giving me a flyer.

"Hello! Come and join us for Taekwondo Class! Here's a flyer, All of the information are in there, I hope we can see you there, have a great day!" She said and handed me a flyer, I slightly bowed down and gave her a slight smile and walk off.

I walked until I reach my house.. I sat on the couch and think about something to do, I looked at the flyer and I was so surprised that the class offers a cheap price, I immediately looked for the contact number and contacted it.

"Hello, this is the 'Taekwondo House' how may I help you?" The other person on the line said.

"I.. uh just wanted to give this a try, how do I do it?" I replied back.

"When are you going to start ma'am?"

"Is there any specific schedule?" I asked.

"No, we are always open in weekdays"

"Okay, then can I start tomorrow already?" I asked.

"Yes, sure thing ma'am, for the payment please look for Ms. Kim. Have a great day ma'am!" The person said and ended the call.

Seems really interesting, since I want to have nice body, this could be a good start.

Now that I'm a little motivated and excited for tomorrow I exercised until I became so sweaty.

I went to the bathroom and have a quick shower.

I wore a little bit casual for the day, I'm wearing white tee and white shorts.

I prepared a orange juice for myself and wait for Wonyoung to go home

*Knock* *knock*

Already home Wonyoung?

I excitedly went to open the door and revealed a tall girl.

But its not Wonyoung.

"Uh hello?" I said and she's looking for someone.

"Where's Wonyoung?" She asked.

"Excuse me, but who are you?" I asked her.

"None of your business! Now where's my Wonyoung?!" She asked, seems really angry