Chapter 31

The night deepened, casting shadows in the corners of Yujin's cozy house. The carnival lights outside continued to flicker, their ethereal glow seeping through the curtains. Yujin and Wonyoung, nestled on the couch.

Yujin, her eyes reflecting the soft glow of the room, spoke with a gentle conviction. "Wonyoung, there's something magical about dreaming of a future together. It's like we're co-authors of a love story, creating chapters filled with moments that define us."

Wonyoung, captivated by Yujin's poetic words, nodded in agreement. "It feels surreal, like we're starring in our own romance film."

A comfortable silence settled between them, carrying the weight of shared dreams and unspoken emotions. Yujin, tracing circles on Wonyoung's hand, continued her musings.

"Picture this," Yujin began, her voice a soothing melody, "a quiet evening, just the two of us, sitting on the porch, wrapped in blankets, and gazing at the stars. Each twinkle above telling a story, just like our journey together."

Wonyoung, her eyes drawn to the imagined night sky, smiled. "I can almost hear the crickets and feel the cool breeze."

Yujin's thoughts unfolded like a tapestry of possibilities. "And as time dances by, we'll celebrate anniversaries—of being girlfriends, then wives. We'll build a life together, facing challenges hand in hand, and cherishing the simple joys that make our bond stronger."

Wonyoung, moved by Yujin's vision, rested her head on Yujin's shoulder. "I love the way you paint our future, Yujin. It's filled with warmth and love."

Yujin's eyes twinkled with a mischievous gleam. "But of course, there'll be moments of mischief too. Like stealing kisses when you least expect it or showering you with affection just because."

Wonyoung, giggling at the playful promise, nudged Yujin gently. "You're going to spoil me, aren't you?"

"Absolutely," Yujin replied with a grin. "And then, when we're ready, our home will echo with the laughter of our little ones. Tiny feet running around, filling the space with joy and innocence."

Wonyoung's eyes softened at the thought. "I can already imagine their laughter, Yujin."

Yujin, her gaze fixed on an imaginary horizon, shared her deepest sentiment. "But amidst all the dreams and plans, the most beautiful part is knowing that we'll be together. Through every sunrise and sunset, through laughter and tears, we'll carve a love story that's uniquely ours."