Chapter 12

"But-"

"No buts Wonyoungie, I'll tell my friend to take notes for you" Yujin suddenly said which earn wows from the other girls.

"Wait, did you just call her 'Wonyoungie' ?" Chaewon teasingly said and Yena joined the teasing after.

"Oh Yujinieeeeee~ making a move already huh?" Chaewon said and did a silly face.

The person beside Chaewon just smiles brightly and unconsciously stares.

Chaewon could talk to everyone except to the person beside her.

She couldn't even look at the girl's direction.

While Minju keeps looking back and forth Chaewon and Wonyoung.

Their talk suddenly stops when Minju asked something confidently.

She called Wonyoung and look straight into her eyes and asked.

"Are you going to go out with me Wonyoungie?" she ask and all eyes were on her.

Yujin didn't know what to do but she suddenly grab Wonyoung's hand under the table.

It made Chaewon stop talking and froze on her spot.

Chaewon felt her heart aching for some reasons.

"No"

It was Yujin who answered the question.

She then blankly look at Minju who was shocked at her answer.

"WHY NOT?" Minju stood up, fuming with anger.

Wonyoung stayed still, still trying to fathom out what's happening around her. She just knew that Yujin was still holding her hand and Minju was shouting at Yujin.

--

After eating, Yena and Yuri collected the girls in the living room to explain what exactly is  happening.

"Now, who goes first?" Yena asked as she sat beside her girlfriend.

Minju raised her hand and stood up.

"I was just asking Wonyoung out to go on a date with me, what is so wrong about it?"

She then looked at Yujin and said.

"Is it mean?"

"Are my words harsh?"

Minju kept throwing questions to Yujin who doesn't seem to be affected at all.

Yujin just blankly stares at Minju while the girl is still fuming with anger

"Are you that bitter because I suddenly chose Wonyoung over you?"

Wonyoung is actually quite surprised about the words that Minju just said.

Chaewon couldn't handle the events that is happening around her, she cannot believe that her crush was actually into someone else.

Chaewon stood up as she excused herself and went inside Yujin's room

Chaewon was in the verge of crying, but as soon as she entered the room, she burst into tears.

"Wonyoung? What are you going to say about that?" Yuri asked.

"I- uh. I don't actually have time to think about it" Wonyoung softly said and look down.