Chapter 14

// does is work now? Does it notify you?

--

Yujin successfully took the younger away from the familiar person

"Can I have yours though?" Wonyoung asked.

"No, this is mine. Mine is the Matcha one and yours is the Mint Choco" Yujin carefully explaining things.

"Please" Yujin knew she was already hesitating when she heard the plead.

"But I don't drink Mint Choco Flavor?" Yujin's expression cannot be explained, she was disgusted by the flavor but she doesn't want Wonyoung to know it.

"Please can I have it?" Then there she goes, Yujin gave the matcha leaving her with the mint choco.

"Yay!! Thanks" Wonyoung happily sipped from the drink and smiled at Yujin.

"What am I gonna do with this?" Yujin asked holding the drink in her hand.

"Uh.. drink?"

"Wonyoungieee, you know I can't and I don't want to drink that flavor" Yujin acted sad and pouting in front of Wonyoung..

Wonyoung knew her actions so she said...

"This tastes really good" she then proceed to sip on the drink and smirks at Yujin.

Yujin didn't know what to do because she felt butterflies on her stomach so she decided to turn around and said.

"I'll be back after a few minutes, I'm getting another drink." Yujin stepped out of the room but before she leaves she asks..

"Do you want anything else?" Wonyoung chuckled at the girl's cuteness, she couldn't believe that Yujin gave her favorite drink to her.

They shared a hotel room which was chosen by the og couple and of course Yujin is trying to get her 'girl' but she doesn't know how to deal with it.

Few minutes had passed a click on the doorknob was heard by Wonyoung and immediately got up to look.

"Unniee!!" She excitedly shouts and hugs the older when she saw her with a box of macarons.

"Why are you so excited?" Yujin chuckled at the girl and put the box of macarons on the table.

"I see you haven't finished my drink yet" Yujin chuckled.

"I know, but I'm saving it for later" the younger answered and she proceed to open the box of macarons.

"This looks really good" Wonyoung clapped her hands and the older saw her smile so bright that it gave her butterflies

"Yea? How about let's try each one of the flavors?" Yujin suggested and move to the younger's side.