Chapter 35

The soft rays of morning sunlight filtered through the curtains, gently illuminating the room as Yujin stirred awake, her gaze immediately seeking out the form of her beloved Wonyoung beside her. With a tender smile, she reached out to brush a stray strand of hair from Wonyoung's face, marveling at the serene expression on her sleeping features.

"Wake up, sleepyhead," Yujin whispered softly, leaning in to press a feather-light kiss to Wonyoung's forehead. "It's a beautiful day, and I want to spend it with you."

Wonyoung stirred at the touch, her eyes fluttering open to meet Yujin's gaze, a warm smile spreading across her lips. "Good morning, love," she murmured, her voice still heavy with sleep. "I could get used to waking up like this every day."

Yujin's heart swelled with affection at the sight of Wonyoung's radiant smile, her own lips curling into a grin. "Me too," she admitted, her voice filled with warmth. "There's nowhere else I'd rather be than right here with you."

With a contented sigh, Wonyoung snuggled closer to Yujin, reveling in the comfort of their shared embrace. Together, they lay entwined in each other's arms, basking in the simple joy of being together.

After a few moments of peaceful silence, Yujin's stomach let out an audible growl, causing both girls to burst into laughter. "Looks like someone's hungry," Wonyoung teased, her eyes twinkling with amusement.

Yujin chuckled, pressing a playful kiss to Wonyoung's nose. "Guilty as charged," she admitted, her cheeks flushing slightly with embarrassment. "How about we make breakfast together? I'm craving your famous pancakes."

Wonyoung's eyes lit up at the suggestion, her lips curving into a grin. "Sounds like a plan," she agreed, swinging her legs over the edge of the bed and stretching languidly. "But first, coffee. Lots and lots of coffee."

With a shared laugh, Yujin and Wonyoung made their way to the kitchen, their footsteps light and their hearts full. Together, they embarked on the familiar routine of preparing breakfast, their movements fluid and synchronized as they worked side by side.

As they cooked, they chatted and laughed, sharing stories and secrets as they enjoyed each other's company. With every shared laugh and stolen glance, their bond grew stronger, weaving them together in an unbreakable thread of love and affection.

Finally, breakfast was ready, and Yujin and Wonyoung sat down at the table to enjoy their meal together. They savored each bite, savoring the simple pleasure of being together, their laughter filling the room like music.

After breakfast, Yujin and Wonyoung lingered at the table, lost in conversation as they made plans for the day ahead. They decided to spend the day exploring the city, visiting their favorite spots and making new memories together.

As they set out on their adventure, hand in hand, Yujin felt a sense of excitement bubbling up inside her. With Wonyoung by her side, she knew that anything was possible, and she couldn't wait to see what the day had in store for them.

As the day unfolded, Yujin and Wonyoung found themselves immersed in the vibrant energy of the city, their footsteps carrying them from one adventure to the next. They strolled through bustling markets, sampling street food and browsing through quaint shops, their laughter mingling with the chatter of passersby.

With every step they took, Yujin felt a sense of freedom and exhilaration coursing through her veins, her heart soaring with the knowledge that she was exactly where she was meant to be—by Wonyoung's side.