Chapter 10

"Where's your room?" The girl asked and Yujin pointed her room

Chaewon went inside the younger's room and covered her mouth, she can't believe that her ultimate Crush is here in Yujin's house.

Yes, sure. It was just a crush but she acts like she's in a relationship because Chaewon can't still go and speak up to Minju in person.

Chaewon already knew that Yujin is the one who ditched the Taekwondo class, but since she is the owner, she just let it slide.

Yujin went inside her room after saying to Minju that she needs to do something for a minute.

Fortunately to Chaewon, Minju didn't notice her presence because the latter was engrossed in typing something in her phone.

"What's wrong Unnie?" Yujin asked the older as she sat down on the bed beside her.

"I mean.. you know that I like her a lot right?" Chaewon started, eyes glued to the floor

"Yes.."

"I'm only confident when I'm not around her, I call her and text some sweet messages but.. I.. I can't do it.. in personal."

-

After I talked things and calmed Chaewon Unnie I went downstairs and saw Minju and Wonyoung talking.

I observed Minju's actions and why did she already had a change of heart? Why so sudden? And why Wonyoung?

I quietly sat down beside Wonyoung and Minju noticed my presence.

"Oh Yujin ah, I'm sorry. I know it is very sudden but, you know I like Wonyoung now."

I suddenly choked on my own saliva

What???

"Uh.. okay?" I am really bothered but I ain't gonna complain.

She turn her attention to Wonyoung and asked her.

"Jang Wonyoung, would you like to go on a date with me?"

And for the second time, I choked on my own saliva and just went upstairs to Chaewon Unnie. Hopefully she didn't hear what Minju said.

I called Yena Unnie, I can't be with them.

I just can't when the other girl is flirting with Wonyoung. Oh goodness.

'Unnie..'

"What's wrong Yujinie?"

"Can you pick me up? I wanna sleep in your house"

"Why? Did Chaewon ditched you?"

"No, she's here. But Minju Unnie is here also and she says that she's staying for the night, what should I do?"

"Yo, uhm. You freak Ahn Yujin, we're staying there too since you're panicking about nothing. Give us few minutes"

-

A knock was heard by Yujin and immediately open the door to her Cousin and her Yena Unnie.

"Finally.." Yujin sighs after waiting for almost an hour. She had been listening to Minju and Wonyoung's talk, sometimes rolling her eyes when she hears Minju says something cheesy and Chaewon stays up in the room.

Yuri noticed her cousins acts and mostly her eyes that screams somewhat.. jealousy?

Probably not.