Chapter 30

The carnival night had woven a tapestry of enchantment around Yujin and Wonyoung, and as they found themselves back in the quiet comfort of Yujin's house, the air still buzzed with the residual magic of their day. The soft glow from the carnival lights outside painted patterns on the walls, casting a warm ambiance in the room.

Yujin, feeling a surge of contentment, nestled beside Wonyoung on the couch. The atmosphere was charged with a subtle energy, and Yujin, always one to wear her heart on her sleeve, couldn't resist sharing her thoughts about the future.

"Wonyoung," Yujin began, her eyes reflecting a glimmer of earnestness, "I can't help but think about what lies ahead for us."

Wonyoung, intrigued, turned her attention to Yujin, a gentle smile playing on her lips. "What's on your mind, Yujin?"

Yujin, taking a moment to gather her thoughts, spoke with a soft conviction. "I can see it, you know? A future where you're not just my friend but my girlfriend. We'll navigate life hand in hand, supporting each other through every twist and turn."

Wonyoung, touched by Yujin's sincerity, nodded. "I'd like that, Yujin. A future where we're more than just friends."

Encouraged by Wonyoung's response, Yujin's eyes sparkled with excitement. "And then, beyond that, I can imagine a day when I'll get down on one knee and ask you to be my wife. Surrounded by the people we love, promising forever in front of a sunset or maybe even under a blanket of stars."

Wonyoung, a soft blush coloring her cheeks, chuckled at Yujin's vivid imagination. "You really like to plan ahead, don't you?"

Yujin grinned, unapologetic. "I can't help it. And after that, imagine our cozy home filled with laughter and the pitter-patter of two adorable little ones, our cute babies."

Wonyoung, her heart warmed by the vision Yujin painted, leaned into the embrace. "You're painting a beautiful picture, Yujin."

"But it's more than a picture," Yujin continued, her gaze sincere. "It's a dream—a dream of a life filled with love, warmth, and the joy of creating a family together."

As the room embraced their whispered dreams, Yujin and Wonyoung found solace in the shared vision of a future that held the promise of endless possibilities. The quiet of the night wrapped around them like a comforting blanket.