Chapter 6

Yujin's POV

I woke up still in Wonyoung's arms. It felt really comfortable here, I like cuddling her.

Oh, did I just admitted it to myself?

Oh gosh..

Well.. uh.. maybe I'm just crushing on her.. just a little.. little.. like..

-1%

I'm slowly getting out of the hug when she tighten her hold to me..

"Few more minutes please" she said in her sleepy voice but I found myself snuggling closer to her.

-

"Unnie!" I jumped out of the bed when she yelled.

"Oh gosh, what happened???" I looked at her and my heart is beating so fast.

"You're gonna be late!!" She said.. I quickly went to the bathroom and do my things and wore something simple.

I went down and saw Wonyoung watching TV

"Ya! Why are you watching? We're going to be late!" I said in a loud voice and then she laughed.

"Unnie, it was just a joke, the president of the school texted me that all the judges can rest for today and be back tomorrow in school" she said.

"Really??? That's how you're going to start my Monday? Ah really Wonyoung.." I said and went to the table and as expected there is some food. She said sorry too many times but she's laughing as she said it. Really getting on my nerves huh.

As soon as I finish the food I joined her in the couch and asked her plans for today

"Hmm, I don't actually know, maybe just stay here and sleep." She said and I nodded.

My phone beeps indicating that I received a new message.

I opened it and I saw it was from my Cousin.

"Who are you texting??" She asked me as she averted her gaze onto the TV

"Oh.. just my cousin" I answered her and saw he nodded and continued watching TV

 just my cousin" I answered her and saw he nodded and continued watching TV