Part 84 ✔️

Hello Beautiful People..!!

I'm extremely sad to announce that this book is going to end very soon, may be less than 15 parts. (*I have still not written the story but decided the conclusion of story.*) I guess we can start count-down for completion of this book. 

This book has my heart as this is my first ever creation. I feel like a part of my heart is residing in this book. (*I feel like I created a HOROCRUX and placed it in this book, LOL my #PotterHead brain.*)

Warning: The update might look that it is promoting HINDUISM, but it's NOT..!! The CHARACTERS of this BOOK are HINDUS so had to include them. Please excuse your Writer Sahiba, this time...!! 

.

.

.

Unnati: Dada, Bhabhi Sa hum Vj ke saath dinner ke liye bahar ja rahe hai? Aap log join karoge?

Manyata: Nahi. Aap dono enjoy karo. Mujhe bahar aane ka man nahi hai. (Uday nods while Unjay leave.)

Next morning, Uday and Manyata leave to airport as per Rajmata suggestion that Manyata might get stressed in car journey from Maharashtra to Rajasthan. This comes as a shocker for Pratap Singh who thinks to kill Manyata by colliding her car, with a lorry in the middle of the journey and make it look like an accident.

After a while, ManVeer reach Jaipur while Manyata first checks her phone only to find messages from Jay and Unnati that they reached upto this place and that place. Paparazzi clicks their photos guessing their sudden visit to Jaigarh. As Manyata is still in her first trimester, she doesn't gain pregnancy weight nor has baby bump. (*They decide to announce her pregnancy in her third trimester.*)

Manyata's OOTD.. (*I was shopping for myself yesterday and loved this style, so using this here..LOOL!!!*)

Manyata insists to stop by Domino's as she feels kind of hungry

Manyata insists to stop by Domino's as she feels kind of hungry. Uday feels a bit possessive on his wifey as some boys gawk at her while she's busy having oreo milkshake and veg farmhouse pizza. He wraps his hand around her frame while Manyata genuinely feeds him a pizza slice, unknown to the drama. He gives a death glare to the boys while Manyata is happily clicking pictures of her food and sending to Jay and Unnati to make them jealous. She clicks a lot of selfies with Uday in her chirpy style. The boys literally shoo away as Uday scares them with his hard glares.

 The boys literally shoo away as Uday scares them with his hard glares