Part 49 ✔️

Hello Beautiful people....!!

Hoping that you're not finding the story boring..!!

.

.

.

Soon it is day of Sangeet..!!

Uday tries to ask her but ManVeer does not get time to meet each other as they both get busy in office work, riyasat work and wedding rituals. Manyata's outfit: Lavender and gold lehenga with kundan jewellery and minimum make up, looking like a doll. Uday's outfit: Beige and gold sherwani, looking charming as usual. 

Manyata's outfit..!!

Uday's outfit

Uday's outfit..!!

They reach the venue together and get lost in each other while media cover the event

They reach the venue together and get lost in each other while media cover the event. Relatives, Mahasabha members and close friends are the guests. They plan mehendi and wedding in Devgarh, Rajasthan.

Unjay and Jay take care of anchoring. Jagat reach the venue while Jay just smile at him sadly. The three plan to surprize Manyata by playing her performance videos of Kathak from the dancing academy. Unjay dance on 'Jag Ghoomeya'. Jay dances on 'Radha'. Elders dance on 'Gallan Goodiyan'.

Unjay, Jay: Ok ab next performance is a surprize from us to the gorgeous Dulhan. 

(In the video, she dances on 'Breathe less song' with her friend and 'Kanna Nidurinchara' (Telugu - Baahubali) with 8 others girls. Everyone in the party including Royal Families are spell bounded by her dancing skills. Mahasabha people compliment her as 'The Dancing Doll'. The video of her dance goes viral in social media.) 

Listen to this masterpiece..!!   

(After Sangeet, Uday messages her to come on terrace as from Haldi, he can't see up to wedding vows. Manyata comes in yellow night suit with a pony tail. Uday in white V neck shirt and pants.)