7 (Falling for her)

All of them were in the living room, chatting and laughing together. Eva also came shortly after they all arrived and was also surprised as Anna almost. Now 11 of them were sitting in a circle.

                 Their sitting position

So, Anna and Sehun were sitting opposite of each other. And Anna was sitting beside Chanyeol what was making her somersaulting in her mind.

Suddenly Sehun remembered a wish which was written on Anna's diary.

Playing truth and dare with Exo. Because I want to dare Chanyeol to kiss Baekhyun :p

This was one of Anna's wishes that may never come true.

Sehun suddenly felt an argue to make this wish real.

"Hyung, let's play truth and dare." Sehun said and looked at Anna. Her eyes were sparkling hearing that.

"That would be fun. Khajaaaa." Chen screamed in excitement.

"Here, we can use this bottle." Eva gave them a water bottle for spin.

They started playing and Anna was eagerly waiting for Chanyeol's or Baekhyun's turn. She was a hardcore shipper of chanbaek couple and she believes they are couple in real life. She just wanted a confirmation from them directly.

After a few times, at last the bottle pointed at Chanyeol and he chose dare. Anna was hesitating about how she would give the dare because others also wanted to give dare to Chanyeol. And that's when Sehun speaked out.

"Hyung, since you are Anna's ultimate bias your dare should be given by her." Sehun saw Anna's hesitation so he made it easy for her.

"I am your bias? Really??" Chanyeol turned his head to Anna with big eyes.

"Ne oppa." Anna felt her cheeks burning.

"Ok. Then you should give him the dare." Xiumin flashed a smile at Anna.

Anna took a deep breathe and nodded.

"Youhavetokissbaekhyunoppaonlips." Anna closed her eyes and told the whole sentence so fast that no one understood except Sehun.

"What? I couldn’t understand." Chanyeol asked, confused.

"You have to kiss Baekhyun oppa on lips" Sehun repeated slowly.

Yuppp. That’s our chanbaek president. Anna thought while Chanyeol and Baekhyun both were glaring at Sehun.

"What? She is the one who gave you this dare. Not me." Sehun shrugged his shoulders.

Chanyeol sighed and slowly leaned for the kiss. He placed his one hand on Baekhyun's waist and pulled him a little towards him and catched Baek's lips with his. Baekhyun lightly placed one hand on Chanyeol's shoulder and kissed back. They both shared a not so long but a sweet passionate kiss.