14 (Late...)

Sehun's POV

It has passed 20 minutes after I left Anna outside and locked myself in my room. I just can't bring myself to believe what just happened. All of these can't be lie. It's feeling so unfair. I wish all of this is just a nightmare or just a stupid prank of Anna. Yes! Just a prank! May be Anna is really doing a prank and now just laughing outside.

I immediately stood up and opened my door. These all can't be true. I went outside and looked at the stairs where Anna was standing last time but she wasn't there anymore.

"Anna."

I called her and went to the guest room. But it was empty too.

"Anna!"

I called her again and climbed down the stairs. She can't left like that, right?!

"Annaaa!!"

But she left. She was nowhere to be seen. So all of them were true. She really didn't love me for once. It was all just a pretend.

~

It's been hours already and I am still laying lazily on my bed. I am feeling really numb and don't wanna move a little bit. And then suddenly my phone's light got up, indicating a notification came. I wasn't really interested right now but still I turned my head and looked at my phone. But when my eyes landed on it, the light went off. But I saw that clear already.

erii_0505 sent you a message

I turned my head again and kept staring at the ceiling. Everyday I get a lot of messages like this from my fans. And maximum time I had to ignore them because there are so many and I can't check them all.

But it's looking familiar. Eri is our famdom's another name so it's quite a normal user id for our fans. But I think I am missing something, What is it!

Flashback

I was entering the room again when something caught my eyes on her phone. The lock screen wallpaper. She changed it into our selfie. I couldn't see the photo that day properly.

That photo was beautiful. We both looked good in the photo. I was staring at the photo when a notification popped up.

That notification was from insta but the id name was erii_0505. I know her insta id is ara_anna then it's may be her fan girling account? But it's looking familiar to me. Whatever let's think of it later.

From- Chapter 7 (Falling for her)

Flashback end

Right! That's it! It's Anna's fan-girling account. And I saw some of her messages before but didn't know it was Anna.

After realizing that it was Anna who sent the message I immediately sat up and took my phone. I don't know why she is sending message from her fan-girling account! I mean she can directly send message from her real id. However, I took my phone and opened her message as fast as I could.

erii_0505:

These past 20 days was like a dream to me. But it wasn't, may be it would be better if it was a dream. My every moment with you felt surreal. But I loved every moment that I spent with you. They were the best moments of my life.

But life is not a fairy tale after all. I had to see the reality. I forgot these days that we were the tinkerbells in your lives. We can't become the Wendy for our Peter pan.

But Sehun-ah, I will keep my promise. I will always support you as your tinkerbell because you are my Peter pan. And even you find your real Wendy one day, the one for you, I will still support you with a smile.