2 - You're my everything

*Y/N's POV*

"No, It's not like that! STOP IT! " I shouted at my dad, the second after he told me Harry is not for me, that I don't deserve him and that he doesn't love me.

"Don't you dare scream at me ever again!" My father yelled at me.

"Just leave me. Let me live my own life, you have yours already" I said more calmly and ran outside crying.

I took my phone with me. at the second I stepped outside my house I texted Harry.

—-Y/N Phone—-

You: Could you please meet me at maple park now? I'm sorry if I'm bothering you, I really need you right now.. If you can't it's okay tough.

Harry: Don't worry baby, I'll be there in five
minutes.

I continued walking to the park, still crying while  telling myself to stop.

*Harry's POV*

As soon as I read the message I got up from my sofa and ran into my bedroom. I stripped my pajama off, changed into some clothes I found, and ran outside to the park.

It too me about 4 minutes to get there. I walked into the park, searching for Y/N. Still running, I saw her. I ran to her.

"Y/N!" I said and hugged her. She was crying so much, so hard. I couldn't see her like this.

"Baby, don't worry, everything's gonna be fine" i said and kissed her forehead.

*Y/N's dad POV*

I went outside, feeling bad with myself and started searching for Y/N. I looked every place until I remembered maple park was where she always would go when she felt bad or sad.

As soon as i got there I saw her. But she was not alone, Harry was there too. He was hugging her and kissing her forehead several times, trying to stop her from being sad.

They looked so cute, and she seemed so sad but yet so happy. I know she was feeling protected and loved when she was around him.

After a minute I was there, I just turned around and walked home. I prayed to god she could forgive me one day.

*Harry's POV*

After a few minutes, of us standing and me hugging her, she finally stopped crying and looked at me.

Her eyes were all red and puffy, tears coming down her cheeks. Seeing her like this made my eyes start to water too, but I had to stop before she'll see and cry again.

"Sorry for bothering you.. thanks for coming, I really needed you right now" Y/N said, and I immediately kissed her forehead again and hugged her tighter.

"I love you baby, I love you so much. You're not bothering me, you never did. I'm here for when you need me. I'll always be here for you. Now, how are you feeling? Do you want to tell me what happened?"

"Well I- I had a fight with my dad again.. and he said things that really hurt me-"

"What things? Can you tell me? I-I mean you don't have t-" I didn't finished my sentence and her eyes were watery again. 

"He said I don't deserve you, and that I-" I stopped her.

"Shhh.. please baby, he's wrong. He's so wrong. It's not true. It's the opposite.. I don't deserve you."

"Harry... I love you so much. But he's right, I don't deserve you at all. You care about me so much, you do everything for me. What did I do? I never did nothing," I couldn't believe what I was hearing. "I love you so much Harry, but maybe my dad's right. Maybe we should-"

"Please stop baby, please. He's saying stupid things that aren't true. I love you so much, and we should never let others hurt our relationship. I love you, Can I kiss you?"

"Yes you can," I leaned to kiss her but she started talking again. "I love you too. I would be no one without you. You are everything to me."

"Baby, you're my everything. Now let me kiss you please"

I hugged her with one hand, and the other one I lifted up her chain. I kissed her with every love I had, and we kissed passionately and slow. I hate seeing her hurt, but I love making her feel good again. I love her with everything I have.

———————————————————————————
Sorry for all the POV changes!
Let me know if some of you have any requests!
Thanks for all the support ❤︎