Chapter 8 ~ The Little Mermaid (Part 2/3)

Guess who's back~

Previously on Once Upon A Disneytale...

"On to the next level!

Hope you folks don't get sea sick!"

"Isn't this great?"

"Holy shit. Logan?"

"PATTON!"

"Padre! Oh my gosh! You're my son this time!"

"Logan, we both know you're gay."

"Believe me, Virgil, when I find them I'll know - without a doubt. It'll just - bam! - hit me - like lightning."

"Hurricane a'commin'!!"

"LOGAN!"

CRASH!

------

The ship crashes into the rock, throwing everyone overboard.

Virgil gasps for air as he struggles to keep himself afloat.

"Virge, hang on!"

A hand grasps the back of Virgil's coat, pulling him onto the safety of a small boat with the other sailors onboard. He looks up at who saved him and is relieved to see it was Logan.

But that relief is immediately replaced by panic as he watches his logical companion jump off the boat to get back on the now burning ship to save-

"Max!"

The anxious Side screams.

"LOGAN YOU IDIOT WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!!"

Not that Virgil didn't want the poor dog to be saved, but all of this isn't even real.

"Jump Max! Come on boy, jump!"

Did he switch braincells with Roman or something??

Oh right right, he's not himself right now.

Logan manages to get Max off of the ship, but just before he could go back on the boat with his crew mates, the ship fuckin explodes!

Virgil screams again.

"LOGAN!!!"

"Oh gosh, oh no, where could he be??" Patton stresses worriedly, swimming through all the left over and broken debris from the ship in search for his partner. He hears a gasp from behind him and wastes no time in swimming over to Logan's drowning form, grabbing hold of his torso before pulling him towards the nearest land he could see.

------

"Patton! There you are!"

The moral merSide looks behind him to see Thomas and Janus on the shore of the beach he brought Logan to.

And speaking of Logan, his logical partner was still unconscious. Patton sighs fondly as he oh so carefully caresses his dear Logan's cheek, admiring the other's beauty even when passed out.

 Patton sighs fondly as he oh so carefully caresses his dear Logan's cheek, admiring the other's beauty even when passed out