Chapter 4 ~ Snow White

Edited (04/10/20)

A/N: Aight, so two weeks ago I inquired the help of a few Fander artists.

Aaaaand I am happy to announce that each chapter of this story will now have ART in them to give you guys a visual of how the characters look like!

Be sure to check out each of the artists and their works!

Give them the love and support they deserve 😊💕

Alright! You may proceed to the story!

_ _ _ _ _ _

(Done by yellowartistsunshine on Tumblr)

(Done by satisfactoryartist/artist.unknown.girl on Instagram)

"Virgil's Snow White, Roman's Prince Charming, Remus is the huntsman, Janus' the Evil Que- King but in their witch disguise, and I guess Lo, Pat, and I are some of the dwarfs." Thomas lists off while pointing to each Side, and then to himself.

Virgil scrunches up his nose in distaste, "Why am I Snow White?"

Patton skips over to him and slings an arm around his shoulders, "Why, it's because you're the fairest of them all, kiddo!" The fatherly figure states proudly.

"...still doesn't make any sense."

"Well, it doesn't have to, Stormcloud!" Roman grins as he strides over to his partner, "Dreams are pretty much unpredictable."

"So, what do we do now?" Janus asks, his appearance regal and posture sophisticated in the long black cloak he has on. Remus swears he could get off to the very sight of him.

"I believe we must 'allow the story to unfold'." Logan quotes, "Which I am guessing means: we have to act out the story."

If Virgil had been drinking a beverage at that moment, he would have definitely done a spit-take.