Chapter-15

*At the principal office*

Principal: Right, So will you be kind enough to explain, Why you three were fighting? Along with violating the school rules and regulations!

Amaya: Please accept our humblest apologies sir, but may I say it was actually Cameron and his gang who started the fight first and-

Principal: *In an Angry tone* I don't care who started the fight first! A fight is a fight! Amaya, you are a very bright student. This is the first time a complaint has come regarding you, that to about a fight?! And next what maybe 'Your grades go down?' or "Youngest Mathlete of Tarabiscoville' fails school" *sighs* Ms. Banks, I think I will have to talk to your parents regarding this.

Amaya: *In a chocked voice laced with guilt* I-I am extremely sorry sir, I promise, It will not-

Connor: *Cutting In between* But Sir, It was not her fault. She's innocent. If anybody who deserves your punishments and scolding is me ...

Greg: And Me! We were the ones fighting sir, Amaya on other hand was trying to stop us but we were I guess, A bit too wind-up in anger rather than listening to our friend. Also, Cameron pushed her even though she wasn't involved in the fight. Please trust us Principal Dexter.

Principal: *Thinking for a moment* Hmm, We will see soon. You three stay here! I'll be back in a moment

*The principal goes out and returns after a few minutes*

*He shoots the three a reassuring glance before sitting on his seat with a deep breath, His face restored to the calmness it always held*

Principal: Well, I have talked to some of your fellow classmates and they told me that it was CONNOR who pushed Cameron first causing the fight to begin and GREG too was included.

Connor & Greg: *Chuckles awkwardly*

Principal: But they also told me that Cameron and his friends were calling you names for no reason which riled you both up which doesn't completely make both of your faults but, a fight is a fight. They also told me that Amaya was not fighting. So I guess I own you an apology, Ms. Banks. 

Amaya: *Smiles sheepishly*

Principal: *Smiles back at Amaya and then clears his throat for a firm voice* And as for you Mr. Rivets and Mr. Alby, as I said it's not completely your fault but I still have to send you to Saturday detention.

Connor: We understand

Greg: Yes sir, Thank you 

Amaya: Um, Will it be an issue if I also join them? 

Principal: *Surprised* Um not at all but are you sure you want to waste a perfect Saturday at the school?

Amaya: *Smiles and links arm with the boys* My Saturday just won't be perfect without them

Principal: *Smiles* Then I'll see you on Saturday

*The trio heads out of school towards home*

Connor: Aww, You didn't have to do that for us. 

Amaya: But I did! That's what best friends are for. You both stuck up for me! I stuck up for you! Simple Maths.

Greg: *Laughs* I don't think us being neighbors is just a coincidence, *In a funny mysterious tone* Maybe we are supposed to be soulmates forever!

Amaya & Connor: *Laughs*

*Suddenly a few purple figures jumped out and grabbed Greg and disappeared*

Oh no!

Greg!