Chapter-21 (The Ultimate Pj Battle Pt 2)

Previously on Pj Masks: How it all began

"Guys, I think I know what the power ancestors mean!"

*The Ultimate Pj Battle Part 2*

Catboy: What?! You do?

Owlette: Yes!

Gekko: So?

Owlette: 'We are weak but alone' that means that we are weak but separately but together with our friendship we are unbeatable!

Catboy: *Beginning to understand* Of course! We are powerless but we still have the power of Friendship which is stronger than any other power!

Gekko: And besides all of this it means we have not failed, at all!

Catboy: *Standing up with ease and boldly as ever* And friendship is what we will use to defeat those Villans! Um, guys? Why are you looking at me like that?

Owlette: Catboy! Y-You are standing again, You're not weak anymore

Catboy: YES!!! How did it happen?

Owlette: Friendship I guess? And will you look at that I'm flying again! *Flying* And my body ache is gone!

Gekko: And I don't feel drowsy anymore! Welcome back Gekko!! *Stretching his lizard arms* 

Catboy: Well, Now. We've got some Villans to defeat! What do you say, team, We teach them a lesson?

Owlette: Oh trust me, After what they did to us, I'm ready to teach them the whole syllabus let alone lessons. 

Gekko: Yup, Let's teach them some manners to side by side. But first-

Catboy: But first what?

Gekko: We need a leader! Every team has one. It helps a lot, You know? And we are in a big situation, We definitely need one! *Winking at Owlette*

Owlette: *Understanding what Gekko is trying to say* Yesss ... We need a Brave, Loyal, Kind, Sweet, and blue leader!

Catboy: Hmmm, You guys are right. So, who will-

Gekko&Owlette: CATBOY!!

Catboy: Whatttt? Me?

Owlette: Yup, You!

Catboy: Jeez guys, You sure?

Gekko: You are seriously asking? You are a natural-born leader!

Catboy: *Blushes* Awwww, thanks. You guys are the best! 

Owlette: *Giggles* We know

Gekko: So? What now Captain?

Catboy: Hmm, Well guys, Finally-

'It's time to be a hero"

*Present time*

Motsuki:  Ekkkkk! Luna that bad?

Luna: Hey, We are Villans! And that effect was supposed to last for a few hours, anyway.

NN: And those Pjs took us by surprise! We thought they won't be able to move for at least an hour or two. I'm guessing that is the next part of the story.

Romeo: Wait? So that is where you guys get the phrase 'Time to be a hero'?

Catboy: Yup, just popped in our minds

Armadylan: Coool!! And that is how you became 'The Leader'

Gekko: Uh-huh, And he's been an awesome leader ever since

Owlette: Yup, Brave, Loyal, Sweet, Kind, and BLUE! *Laughs*

Gekko: *Laughs* Yasss, 'BLUE' I remember. 

Catboy: *Playfully punching Owlette's arm* You purposely used that term to help me understand it was me, right?

Owlette: *Speaking in a playful and sarcastic tone* And you still didn't get it! Seriously!?? You know guys, Sometimes I feel bad for you both 'Take care of Yourselves'.

Catboy&Gekko: Huh? Why

Owlette: Because you both are the only innocent idiots left on this planet! I don't want you getting extinct, Seriously take care *Laughing*

Others: *Laughs hard*

Gekko&Catboy: Oh,* After Understanding what she meant* Ohhhh, Heyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!

Owlette: But still I love you both *Huggin both of them*

Gekko&Catboy: *Hugging back* You too Nerdy

Owlette: I heard that!

Catboy: *Giggles* Heard what?

Owlette: *Raises her brows* Nerdy?

Gekko: Whattttt? Have we ever heard that word?

Owlette: *Tackles them* *laughs* Confess! Or I'll be off with your heads!

Gekko: *Mimicking the play 'Alice in wonderland* We won't 'Oh queen of heart' 

Owlette: Very well then! Off with their heads!

Catboy: Ahh! Not my beautiful head. Ah!

 *The three then got in a playful game of tackle while the others watched in amusement* 

Armadylan: Wow, They still haven't lost their friendship touch, After all these years. They were so young and now they are teens but still.

Anyu: Hmm

Rip: True Anther boy!

Howler: Well, they are best friends

Kevin: *With cute eyes* And they loveee each other.

Romeo&Luna&NN: Gah, Ewww

A/N

Don't mind Villans Guys, We all know it's an 'Awwww' rather than a 'Ewwww'

Remember, Age is just a number! 

Friendship comes through all after, Right?

-Diyaa

NEXT CHAPTER COMING SOON!