Twins.

A month has passed and things are finally starting to move slowly.

Twice a month kei and yamaguchi go down and visit Ushijima, Mr. Wakatoshi and Kei's mother.

Yamaguchi is starting to show healthily the excess fluid passed it scared then though cause they thought his water broke.

Now he just has his lil bump.

Yamaguchi has been working hard and kei has been aswell.

Christmas is coming soon and kei wants to give him the best gift.

Yamaguchi and kei know the apartment isn't big enough for a family especially twins now but Yamaguchi doesn't want to buy a new house yet.

He is just now getting used to that one a new one would just be too much and kei agrees he still has trouble using the shower right.

Now their just living happily in the small apartment...

"KEI" yamaguchi yells sobbing.

Kei comes running from the other room tripping on yamaguchi's shoes falling on his face.

"SHIT, Yamaguchi what did I tell you about leaving your shoes around" kei raises his voice at yamaguchi.

"WHY DO YOU HATE ME" yamaguchi screams crying running out of the house barefoot.

"Shit" kei sighed putting on his tennis shoes going to chase after him.

Yamaguchi's hormones have been going off the rails lately the doctor said sometimes alphas can get the hormones and they come and go even in early stages.

Kei follows yamaguchi scent, flowers and he can faintly smell the pregnancie.

Kei follows the scent into a bar.

Yamaguchi was cry at the bar drinking sprite.

The bar tender smiles at kei knowing it was who the pregnant at the bar was talking about.

"You know we have a bar under us" kei says calming blowing on the back yamaguchi's neck gently.

"But you would easily find me there" yamaguchi says not lifting his head up from the counter.

"I'm sorry I over reacted cause I was mad I fell" kei apologizes rubbing his back.

"I'm drunk" yamaguchi lies sitting up to take a sip from his sprite and snuffling his nose.

"Oh no should I carry you home then...bridal style" kei says very suggesting the last part.

"Bridal style?" Yamaguchi asks curious.

"When people get married and after they say their vows thats when the groom picks up the bride and carries her out" kei says holding out his arms.

"I'm sorry..." yamaguchi says getting up and hugging kei.

Kei wasn't sure how the fight started this morning but they were both agitated that morning.

Kei picks up yamaguchi bridal style and the bartender opens the door for them.

Halfway there yamaguchi says "you can put me down now I'm heavy" while smiling.

"I might be skinny guy but I have lots of muscle and your nothing" kei says speaking honestly the years of volleyball high-school and college really helped him out.

On the way home a shop peaks yamaguchi.

So yamaguchi demands down and intertwines fingers with kei walking in.

It was a paint store.

"I want to pick out the color for the babies room" yamaguchi says looking a bit tired so he leans on kei for a bit.

"But we don't know if their boys or girls or a boy and a girl" kei comments.

"I'll find a gender neutral color" yamaguchi says but soon comments hes too tired and kei picks him up and holds him by the butt and waist as he lays his head in kei's chest taking a nap.

Once they arrive home kei puts yamaguchi to bed.

Then he see's on the TV what made yamaguchi like that, he was watching PONYO.

Kei sighs he remembers that movie from being a kid.

He then turns and kisses the tucked in yamaguchi and apologizes in his hear.

Yamaguchi not fully asleep yet smiles and asks for kei to come in.

Both young men fall asleep and have wonderful dreams of their babies.