clothes shopping.

Kei grabs the boxes of shoes and heads to the counter to pay for them yamaguchi watching closely from behind.

Then the boys walk out hand and hand to the next shop.

Kei insisted on carry the bag.

"Alrighty this store has women's and men clothing but you can wear anything you like alrighty dont worry about labels" kei says helping him in.

Yamaguchi nervously stepped into the cool store.

He looked around and it seemed kinda dim his eyes had to adjust.

He looked at kei, then kei looked back and nodded as a sign to go ahead and look.

Yamaguchi looks around and he sees a green sweater with a small strawberry in the middle.

He picks it up and looks at it for a moment then at kei.

Kei notices and comes forward.

"You like this one?" Kei asks leaning on the shopping cart.

Yamaguchi nods and looks down at the cart.

"Here let's see what size you would be" kei says looking at the sizes.

"Here let's do large for the sweaters you'll want them a bit longer ok" kei says placing the shirt in the cart and giving him a reassuring smile.

Yamaguchi smiles a little back and keeps looking.

He saw a pair of old fashioned boots in the back.

But next to the boots were a pair of jeans he adored.

A pair of old style wranglers jeans.

"This one please" yamaguchi says smiling at them.

"Are you sure, have you seen the newer jeans?" kei asks going to show him but yamaguchi grasps his wrist and says he sure.

Yamaguchi trys them on and they fit perfectly except where they bunched up around the ankle yamaguchi didnt care at all he loved them.

Kei didnt really care for them but if yamaguchi loved them. They would grow on him.

"Ok I picked out my outfit" yamaguchi says heading to the counter.

"Huh you need more than one outfit silly" kei says stopping him.

"What" yamaguchi says looking at him dead in the face.

"You get to pick out alot more clothes were gonna get you a closest full" kei says heading back to the clothes.

"No thank you" yamaguchi says looking at the floor.

"What is there nothing else you like?" Kei asks.

"That's not it it's just I'd like to buy them with my own money" yamaguchi says shuffling his feet still looking down.

Kei moves over and lifts his chin up so they meet eye to eye.

"Ok, one more outfit though and then once we find you a job let me buy you an outfit for work" kei says seriously.

Kei wanted to buy him a whole closest worth but he was very hard headed.

Yamaguchi smiles and nods and picks out a plain white tshirt and another pair of wrangler jeans.

Kei sighs and secretly picks him out dress clothe for thier dinner with kyotani and yahaba.

"Whose that for" yamaguchi ask pointing to the nice clothes.

"Its for you for dinner this weekend with kyotani and his wife" kei says reassuringly.

Yamaguchi gives him a bit of a stink eye then smiles letting it slide and they check out.

"Let's go get some lunch at the corner cafe" kei says leading him to the end of the street.

Before they make it yamaguchi spots a small flower shop.

Yamaguchi stops and looks through the window and sees a help sign.

Then he leads kei in, surprising kei.

"Hi can I help?" asks yamaguchi pointing to the sign.

"Oh" says a sweet old lady caught off guard.

"Well I'd need to interview you" she says smiling.

"Oh ok when can you interview me?" Yamaguchi asks looking around then he sees a wilting plant.

"Aw a firdilia did you not put sugar in the water you give it?" Yamaguchi asking her.

"What why would I do that" she's asks looking at him weird.

"Firdilia's like sugar water it makes them happier that's why they always grow around fruit trees" yamaguchi says making his way to the single flowers already picked and making a crown.

"For you" yamaguchi says smiling handing her the nicely made flower crown.

"Oh my your hired I dont care if your alpha or omega or beta please, my shop has been in dire need for a while I just couldnt cater to it" shes says then explains how the shop was her sisters.

Kei coughs a little.

"Oh my sorry I didnt see you there may I help you" she ask then notices thier hands interwine.

"Um I'd just like to know when I need to bring yamaguchi in and what he needs to wear" kei says smiling.

"Oh well I will give him a store apron but other than that he can wear whatever he feels like that's appropriate, and we are open 9am to 1pm everyday except sunday" she says smiling.

"It would be great to finally get the help I need" she sighs.

"Well then I'll see you tomorrow" says yamaguchi smiling.

The boys walk out.

"Wow you already got your first job, and where did you learn flowers like that?" Kei asks ruffling his hair.

"As a kid I became obsessed with them and played with them as toys Grandmother wouldnt play much and she wouldnt mostly send me outside and we would garden and make tea with the flowers and plants" yamaguchi says intertwining their fingers.

"That's very impressive" kei says kissing yamaguchi's cheek making him blush.

"Let's get some dinner then head home alright" kei says entering the corner cafe.

Sorry the update is so late I started a job and erm failed my drivers test twice in a row I'm not doing to hot but I do love this story and want to finish it but i still got like 30 chapters to go