shoe shopping.

Yamaguchi woke up clean and comfortable which was a new feeling for him.

Yamaguchi sits up looks around and notices kei is not in the bedroom, so he goes to find him.

"Goodmorning" says kei making eggs.

"Goodmorning" yamaguchi replies smiling.

Yamaguchi sits down at the dining table and watches kei get out the plates and silverware.

Kei tried to explain to him where everything was when he could.

He had to explain to him what the microwave was, so he realized it might take a couple of months for him to know how to use everything properly.

Kei could tell yamaguchi was starting to get overwhelmed.

"Hey" kei says in a hushed voice coming over and holding yamaguchi.

"Its ok your doing so good" kei cooes. Trying to cheer him up.

Yamaguchi rubs his race against kei's chest.

Kinda like a kitty.

"My friend kyoutani, and his wife asked us if we'd like to have dinner this weekend" kei asks wiping yamaguchi's tears before they fell.

Yamaguchi smiles and nods and starts eating his eggs and toast.

Kei smiled and went and sat down himself and ate.

"I was thinking today we start off easy and just go clothes shopping and around the area" kei asks while grabbing yamaguchi's plate.

Yamaguchi nods and fiddles with his hair.

"Its gonna be ok I promise, im a dominant alpha, when my pheromones go off no one can defy me" kei says reassuring.

Yamaguchi smiles.

"I should take my hest supplement since my heat is suppose to come today or tommrow" yamaguchi says going to get it out of his bag.

"Yamaguchi" kei says in a small voice.

It makes yamaguchi turn back towards him.

"I can make your heat go away" he say looking deeply into yamaguchi's eyes.

"Oh" yamaguchi blushes and looks down.

Kei turns his head and blushes he knew he shouldnt have said that but he couldnt help himself.

"Sorry I know were not there yet forgive me" kei says kissing yamaguchi's cheek and heading to go get ready to take yamaguchi clothe shopping.

Yamaguchi brushes his hair and teeth and sits there waiting on the couch.

Since he had no clothes he was just gonna wear kei's shorts and shirt out.

Kei wore a nice sweater and a trench coat with nice black slacks and his glasses.

Yamaguchi felt many things.

Looking at kei made yamaguchi's heart tingle.

Then yamaguchi looks down.

He wasnt as handsome as kei or other people.

So why did kei choose him.

He felt insignificant compared to everyone else.

"You ok here I brought you socks" kei asks tilting yamaguchi's chin up, so they can have eye contact.

"Yamaguchi, what's wrong" asks kei but very demanding like he wasnt gonna let this slide.

Yamaguchi puts on the socks and then puts on his boots trying to not have to answer kei.

He stands up next to the door looking down.

"I-" yamaguchi tries to tell kei but he gets overwhelmed.

"Here, let's get going but by tonight think of what you want to tell me" kei says more comfortingly.

Kei grabs his keys and intertwines his hand with yamaguchi's.

Kei locked the door and heads downstairs to the bar.

Then they both walked out the bar doors.

It was a nice earm breezy day.

So yamaguchi wasnt to cold and kei wasnt too hot.

The boys walked hand and hand down the street to a shoe store first.

Yamaguchi started noticing more people who looked extremely nice and started to get nervous.

And when yamaguchi got nervous he would inch closer to kei's arm.

By the time they walked in he was clinging to kei's arm.

"Hello sir may I help you" asks a a sweet middle age woman.

"Can we get his foot measured?" Asks kei while giving a genuinebhalf smile.

"Of course over here" she directs the boy over to a bench.

"Oh wow, your boots a whole size smaller than your feet didnt it hurt wearing them?" shes ask showing him he was a size 8 and his boots were a size 7.

Yamaguchi gets embarrassed and hides his face behind kei's arm.

"I'm sorry that was rude of me" she coughs and Pat's yamaguchi's shoulder.

"Letd find you a nice new pair" she says smiling.

Yamaguchi looks at her and follows her around while she shows him all these shoes.

"We will be needing a nice dress type of  shoe and one for everday aswell" kei says while look around himself.

"Here yamaguchi what if you got a pair of nike for your everday shoes?" Asks kei directing him to the nike section.

"What shoes do you wear?" Yamaguchi whispers into kei's ear while looking back at the shoe lady.

Kei kisses yamaguchi's cheek so lightly it felt more like a brush.

Kei looks at yamaguchi.

"What's wrong?" Whispers yamaguchi again.

"You dont have to whisper" kei whispers back smiling.

"Sorry" yamaguchi whispers back blushing.

"Pick out any shoe in the store you like alright" kei says smiling.

"And I'll pick out your dress pair" kei says then runs yamaguchi's back lightly.

Maybe that would make yamaguchi feel  less pressure.

Kei picks out a nice pair of black dress shoes and head back over to yamaguchi  then kei doesnt seem him.

That's odd, while kei was looking for him he saw yamaguchi in the women's section.

Then he saw yamaguchi sitting down while caressing the shoe on display.

The sign said nike air max Verona.

"You like those?" Ask kei suprising yamaguchi.

Yamaguchi looks at the price then says no and gets back up.

Kei notices hes been looking at the prices.

"Yamaguchi" kei caresses his hand.

"The price doesnt matter it's ok" kei looks for a size 9 of the Verona's, since omega men can fit woman shoes just one size higher.

Yamaguchi meets eye contact with kei and smiles while trying them on.

And then the smile only grew wider when they fit and he walked in them.

"They feel so nice" yamaguchi says with the biggest grin and then he tried jumping in them.

"Its like I'm walking on clouds" yamaguchi turns his head and looks at kei with a big grin.

And that's when kei knew he was whipped completely.